1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Registration Done and Date marked.

@ Mods: Can we also have a region wise database of user ids successfully registered, can be helpful in making group plan .
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Since most of the people will be reaching Ranjangaon via Pune. Can we plan a time and starting point in Pune and then start for the Factory. What are your views guys?

Mods: What time are we expected to arrive FIAT Factory?

This would be a great chance to meet all the TFIan's from across the india. Any guys planning from NCR?
  3. One person ready from Kottayam... but my daily schedules are soo dynamic that I can't say a confirmation before the final week. A big thanks to the mods for keeping the registration deadline at 5-12-12.. :D I'll try my level best to make it to the place where the ultimate union of beauty and power happens!!
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Note : Please do not discuss about "meeting point in Pune, drive together to Ranjangaon etc"

The schedule is being planned and we will be updating you about the logistics.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Would have loved to join you guys along with my dad, but I will be having my second unit tests from 3rd December :(

Looking forward to LOTS of pics!
  6. Argh ! Why not saturday ? Friday is highly impossible to make it :`(

Hope 11'th hour addition is not an issue.
  7. Last date is 5th dec,thats last min enough..Even I have to wait till mid Nov,or Nov end to confirm...
    2 people like this.
  8. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Wow, this is going to be epic.!! Will register once i confirm with my boss and my friends. i stay near Nagar Road which is on the way to the factory. :p
  9. fgp90hp

fgp90hp Timido

Mumbai
    Thanks For The same I was waiting for this :)
  10. Punter's

Punter's

Nai Dilli
    @ Amogh,

How many total people will be allowed inside the factory ? It cannot be 1000+ I am sure. What is the selection criteria for the same ? I am seeing everyone registering for the same so there has to be a selection criteria.

Anyhow, great news for the Fiat fans and I am sure it will be a life time experience for each individual.

All the best guys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.