1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I'll be coming from Kandivali (E) :)

But as Sandeep said too many initial meeting points will end up in delay.
  2. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    i agree taht the macD just before the start of the pune express way will defn be a good meeting point. considering the limited parking available we could look at lining up a little before the joint so tht we could get on the expressway without inconveniencing vehicles going via old road.
    cheers n c u all. i stay in Andheri E, marol btw.
  3. Fiatfanboy

Fiatfanboy

Mumbai
    Awww man.. Will my request be accepted. I really really wanted to be there. :(
  4. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Thank God, I registered yesterday. I believe those who already registered will not be refused to attend this meet because of high number of participants. I think FIAT is surprised by the excitement of its customers to visit their factory. I am eagerly waiting for the meeting venue & other details.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
  5. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    How many total registrations have been done?
  6. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Going by the city wise list of participants, I think the total registrations is 120.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @All,
    This might be a noob and stupid question, but i read the other (past) plant visit threads. Couldnt get any proper answers from there.

So, can any body list out detailed things what happened there last year visit (Please feel free to point me to correct post) ? Since lately the production is very low due to market demand, has the fiat slashed its work force? if not, what really is happening at fiat plant? Did the fiat executives (top ones) made efforts to car for the visitors and tried to answers their queries and issues and address future concerns of customers? What really would happen this year?

Thanks
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    That list does not contain Maharashtra registrations which should be a big number!
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
  10. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Yes am serious. We are going not as a single person but as a community. I mean as a TFI community so it's better to cruise as a convoy with a uniform speed as public will alsohave a look of our discipline as drivers, responsible driving community. Am not asking for the mods to set rules but am requesting the members to discuss about it.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.