1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wish my Dad takes the Grande, But Can't as my Bro is flying on the same day.....
  2. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Isn't that what we are all saying here, discussing among ourselves, we are not waiting to have FIAT set rules to drive.

3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Oops. My bad. Sounded like there was an expectation that the mods will set the driving rules :D

4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

That's never gonna happen.Sablog gas pe baitke chalaaten hai.Nobody waits for no one :D
    2 people like this.
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Linea 1.4
    Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane Plan

I am positive that we will have a plan soon and all will get the details well ahead of the meet.

One thing is for sure. We will have Only One Point of assembly for all Mumbai cars before we hit the expressway.

Contact numbers of all will be shared on this thread. So, all meeting points apart from the "one common meeting point " can be coordinated personally on phone.

In short, the common meeting point and time to leave from there will be firm and all will have to be there from their respective points on the time decided.
  6. GoDofWaR

GoDofWaR Novizio

mumbai, india
    i stay at bhandup and i'll be comin with my friend n his gf. The airoli toll naka will be the ideal first meeting point for thane/central mumbai crowd.i m gettin so excited.i hope i am not the only one with a CNG linea comin for the visit.i hope i can share my cng experiences with other cng linea owners.
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Kiran, dont go by the google maps timing. The road comditions after zaheerabad are not so good and it will take 12hrs if you are going with family. Also the 4/6 laning road work is going on between Sholapur and Pune where some streches will need you to slow down quite a bit. I have done Hyd -Pune road in Sep'12, am not sure if the road conditions have improved much in this time. Hope this helps in your planning. Meet you at the factory meet :)
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3

Due to an overwhelming response the registrations for the factory visit are now CLOSED!

This thread will be updated with information about the meeting venue, timings etc as soon as it is finalised.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  9. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Correct, I agree with you on this that it might be inconvenient for others to start early. I am an early riser, so starting early has always been my motto. ::T

Hey Srinivas, getting your indica to pune and then hoping onto one of Fiat-ian car is not a bad idea at all. Why don't you come down for the Hyderabad meet? I believe we will have the right headcount and also the details on who is coming with their families and who is not. Based on that you can plan accordingly.

Thanks for pointing this. I did checked that thread and what I see, the route is doable within 8 - 10 hrs.

2 Couples? Another couple coming along with you?

Pune to Shiridi is another 200 Kms but it is a very good idea. Raighad is however in an opposite direction approx 130 kms from Pune. Then there is khandala that is only 90 Kms from Pune. I say, lots of good destinations.

Thanks Raj for sharing your experience. As you rightly said, the below stretch seems to be the worst.

Zaheerabad-Homnabad:Around 30kms before Homnabad,road is terribly potholed,there just no road,its just one pothole to another.

Homnabad-Basavakalyan:potholes continue,but frequency reduces
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Updating my plan in the post. Willing to start by 6 in the evening.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.