1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Mulund/Thane guys can meet at the start of Airoli toll plaza.Then can drive to Kalamboli Mcd's.Whats say??

Aniket,Tron,nmp,abhik???
    2 people like this.
  2. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    Oh yeah!! When some members are part of multiple forums, this is what happens. For a person like me, I love it. Last time during HVK meet, we had a mini Fiat meet. In fact going by brand of cars, Fiats were the highest number cars in that meet, yet the least number of cars sold every month!!!!

We are surely 7 of us in 3 or 4 cars. Awaiting for more responses from other HVKians/Fiatians. Number of cars would ge frozen by tomorrow.
  3. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    I agree with all of you! Fiat is organizing this meet which is out of their way. We have to see this as an opportunity to visit. This is only for select Fiat customers (Since its not publicised by them) and I assume they are doing on TFI request. Its fair enough for them to put up some rules as generally customers are not allowed within the factory and also to expect only Fiat cars.

- - - Merged Post - - -

MODS: If already not in the agenda, when the first gathering happens in Pune, please ensure one of you make a small announcement of DOs and Dont's to all the participants and their friends and family.
  4. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Like Sandeep said, the more the meeting points more the chances of delay. Except for those car pooling, let's have just one meeting point at mdconalds Kalamboli.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Karthik, amogh already mentioned,
  6. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    dear amogh i did mention in the reply to your PM that please let me know how can i help in any manner.
    i am still waiting for knowing my bit :(
  7. vvk007

vvk007 Amatore

Shimoga
    So, I suppose everybody are coming in their/somebody's FIAT except puntolover. Really ??? :eek:
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Why don't you just come over to Bangalore? I am sure any of the TFians will gladly accommodate you in their car. My plan is not yet finalized, so I am unable to offer you a ride right now. Will post when I finalize my plan.

Rajan
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Registered successfully. :dance

An eyecandy (my ABARTH 90HP :) ) will be there for you guys.
    2 people like this.
  10. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Day drive, Night drive or something else !!
    The plan should fit one's schedule and comfort.
    Am comfortable with night drive and have done mutiple of them, even on normal 2 laned highways (like the one between Hyderabad and Pune). Ofcourse night driving on Bangalore - Pune highway would be a breeze even with the deviations {have driven some time back (last month)}.
    Have just driven yesterday night on the Chennai -- Bangalore higway fromVvellore to Bangalore where most part is undergoing 6 laning. The deviations are well marked and are good roads too. Yes one will be slowed a bit but that would marginally hamper the overrall drive time.

But i dont want to put that extra effort when there is no need and that i have leaves on hand :-D because i want to be fresh for the factory meet :evilsmile. Howmuch ever experienced one is, night drive will surely put some strain and would need some relaxation to be able to feel fresh the next day.

The point am trying to make is one should plan according thier comfort and schedule :)
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.