1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amogh sir,
    Should i fill in the form if i m not taking my car but pooling ?
    only the owner need to fill in right ?
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    teky will post.

I don't have any view as I am still out of country. :(
  3. When are you coming back..? Atleast we should meet in the next meet.!

- - - Merged Post - - -

Me too have the same onward journey plan as yours but return journey differs.
  4. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    Guys like i had stated earlier in the Main Post, we can all track each other using an Android App (Friend Locator), it will be easy to check on every one.
    Also I think AIROLI would be a convenient meeting point for people from Suburban Mumbai and Thane, or like HALFCLUCTH stated Mc Donald's would be common for everyone.

I am from Malad West, my schedule is a little un-certain but really want to come, hoping to be in this truly National Meet and a Visit to Ranjangaon Factory.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    TBH I have not planned anything yet. I'm awaiting for plans from someone else before confirming it here, will hopefully post if next week guys!
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I need to go with the Option 1. Damn I have to work from Pune on the 13th. No choice and I have to drive down during the night and be awake the next day. :punch

If I dont do this, my wish of factory visit will go down the drain. This is what I feel with the work now :hit

Not sure of what time I will be able to start from Bangalore. The night drive should be comfortable and I am comfortable with the night drives :up
  7. Taizun we can bunk up in bandra :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

@ all
    i think the kalamboli mcdonalds is a good spot because i have to pickup a friend from DY Patil
    else ill be lost this is my first time consider me a small kid and liability till the route planing is on...else im a proper adult no liability as such ^_^
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Too sad, i wont be part of this visit. However, i shall be anxious to hear you guys opinions. Please try to talk to top executives and get their views about their future initiatives for their customers w.r.t new models, improving existing models, spares and overall quality, sales support, Caffees, etc. stuffs.
  9. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Helllloooooooooooooooo,
    I am so excited.:dancing I have done my registration form & booked my flights today. :clap I would loved to bring my T-Jet+ to her JANMABHUMI clubbing with someone but SAMAY KE WAANDE HAIN:( I request TFI to add number of states participating in the meet to 14, as I will be flag bearer for UTTARAKHAND:clapping

Now I come to the CHINNA list of requests that I need from fellow FIATians who are bringing their beauties to the CAR CARNIVAL:redcar. May be Pune residents can help me better (I think you get my point here). Most probably I will be staying in Viman Nagar at my friend's place so I need a drive from there to FIAT factory. If someone is passing through that route can please:up pick me or tell me the nearest point where I can join them.
    Another request is if moderator or someone can bring TFI stickers, please-please bring it. Many members would love to buy them including me.
    1 person likes this.
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yaar, what is this "Sir" business? Call me Amogh please :)

You are right : you don't need to fill the form if you are car pooling. Only the owner of the car has to do that.

Amogh
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.