1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    There are some Kamat Upachar eateries on NH 4. The details are here.

Here is a photograph of Sai Food Court:

2010127134146_500.jpg
  2. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    :eek:fftopic i am in kharghar tomorrow evening, let me know if we can catch up sometime.
  3. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    OT: J. Ravi, yet again we will be meeting on a drive. Its will be a hatrick !!
    1 person likes this.
  4. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    About road conditions from Hyderabad to Pune

About road conditions from hyderabad to pune, I got this information from another car fourm. I am posting a link of the same for ease of reference.

Pune to Hyderabad - Page 15 - Team-BHP
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Hey Srinivas,

As far as I know there are 2 more TFI-Hyderabad members apart from you who want to hitch in one of the cars to Pune.

It would not be an issue for one of us to give you a ride. We will have to know exactly who is coming with their families and who will be driving alone/with friends. Let everyone who has registered respond to this thread, then we can list out the above and decide.

Cheers!!
    Kiran
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ravi Sir, where is Sai Food Court located? Is it just beside the highway?
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    It is located on the RHS of NH 4, about 30 km after Kolhapur towards Pune. There is a median-opening in front of it, so that you can take a right turn to reach Sai Food Court, while going from Bangalore to Pune. There is another road to an important village towards the left with an arch at the entrance, hence the median-opening, I suppose. Their website: http://hotelsaiinternational.com/index.html
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Myself +3 will most probably join group 2, (after a night stay at blore,) as i m not at all comfortable with night driving, this one especially coz its a totally unfamiliar route.
    Guess most havent booked any hotel at pune, barring a couple of guys. Isnt it possible to do bulk booking in some hotel there in pune , so that we can avail some discounts as well. At some convenient location to join with the group from mumbai n pune in the morning. Anybody from pune can help in this regard? A shout to the guys from other states as well !!
  9. sankulamb

sankulamb

bangalore
    Yeah you are right i travelled last week only.
  10. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    I agree with Kiran to gather at 7 am and start by 8 am.

Here is tentative plan.

1. Our(2 couples) plan is to take rest after reaching Pune and next whole day will be at Fiat Factory.
    2. Then will go to Shiridi either on Friday evening (if not tired)or on Saturday moring. If possible, I also want to visit Raighad.
    3. Drive back to Hyderabad on Sunday morning.

I am not yet sure about the hotels in Pune. Will decide upon the members opinion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.