1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. venka

venka BANNED

for those who are thinking road is good be aware of six way road expansion is going on . till davanagere you will get some deviations in between . Here you tend to lose some time.

After Davangere Road work has not started as per my knowledge. If some one knows can through light on this.
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I can vouch for the punctuality of our guys and hence if we plan at 7.00 AM, by the time everyone joins and starts it would defintely be around 8.00 AM for sure.
    Have been to almost every meet in Hyderabad except one and I know this for sure.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    thats how it should be for people driving at night!

regulars on this route can start listing down the good restaurants/ COCO bunks/ BP ghar dhabas and other possible pit stop places
  4. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Agreed. As long as we are on schedule we should be perfectly fine. So either way since Pune is around 550 Kms, I think we should be just fine even if we start @8, that is of course, if others turn up on time.

Let's see what others have to say.
  5. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Shall we fix the start time as 13/Nov/2012 7:00 a.m.?
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I feel all the drivers and the accompanying passengers must take a break at Sai Food Court, located some 30 km after Kolhapur on the RHS of NH 4 while going from Bangalore to Pune. For Option 1, this could be the pit-stop for morning ablutions and breakfast [7 - 8 am on 13 Dec 2012]. For Option 2, this venue could be the luncheon pit-stop. For other options, this venue could be used for tea break. This eatery has got the cleanest toilets, ample parking space and the best food in the vicinity, IMO. The usual disclaimer clauses apply: I am in no way connected with that eatery other than patronising with it during my trips many times!;)
    6 people like this.
  7. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    I am okay with the start time being 7:00 AM. (Although I would have loved it if it was much earlier).

Let wait to see if others are okay with it. :)
  8. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I too love to start early but other who are returning from office late feel that it might be inconvenient to start early so the change.
  9. sriswe

sriswe

Hyderabad
    Hi,

I am a new member in the forum and this is my first post :-D. Joined this forum considering the plan to buy a Linea in October, 2012. But due to personal reasons, had to cancel the booking and postponed the purchase. However I still follow the forum closely to know what other members have to say on Punto & Linea.

I am very much interested to join the factory visit on 14-Dec. My tentative plan is to join with another TFI member from Hyderabad for onward and return travel since I don't have any Fiat car as of now. Please let me know if I can join with anyone from Hyd.

Other option for me is to get my Indica V2 to Pune and park it at hotel and join other TFI members for the factory visit. For this, need to find a good hotel with secured parking. I am ok with start time of 7.00 AM from Patancheru on 13-Dec.

Thanks,
    Srinivas.R
  10. Gandalf

Gandalf

MH 46
    Waiting for the Plans Grandeur . I am from Panvel . If we are going via the Expressway , then kalamboli McDonalds would be a good spot else Palaspa Phata if the old road is under consideration.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.