1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debasis

The visit is at ranjangaon. I suugest you look for accomodations near Kalyaninagar, vimannagar. Staying at VITS will add another 20 kms to your journey on the day of visit.
  2. Please suggest some hotels near Kalyaninagar, vimannagar..
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

@debasis: The visit is to Ranjangaon, but the meet point and start point would be somewhere in Pune. As per our speculation, the venue for the meet point might be VITS as in the previous meet held in Dec 2010. And so, we have chosen VITS as one of the options. Until we have a clear itinerary of the Factory visit it would be difficult for us to decide which would be the most appropriate hotel to stay-in.

@Hurricane: 4.00 AM might be too early for us who are travelling with families. Also we should consider that we would not have proper rest the earlier night as it is a working day. Finishing works at office, reaching back home, packing and stuff will definitely delay the time we go to bed. Ofcourse, if I am coming alone, it should not be a problem to me. But, with family ... no way :)
  4. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

I dont mind that either, that my regular route to work (Vikhroli) so shouldn't be an issue.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Kartik, to make it to 8AM at meeting point in Pune, one must start before 5PM.
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Good, to have this thread started.

Guys, just an advice. Avoid too many initial meeting points within Mumbai, you'll end up losing time and energy. I'm working on the travel plans for the people coming from Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane..basis on the number of cars coming. Once finalized I'll share it with all of you, here.

2 people like this.
  7. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

here comes Sandeep bhai :dancing!!!

we ll be waiting for the final plan :-D
    btw where are u located in mumbai sandeep?
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great, I will monitor it from Net . :p
    Have a great Time and EnZoI
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

IMo , Meeting point should be at starting point of Mumbai-Pune Express Highway !! (For Mumbai'kars )
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.