1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Team Work done by the Mods, Hats OFF to you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    As last time, i will miss this Grand event as i am in Kuwait, and will be there in New Mumbai in June.
    Will be Happy to see all the Fiatians as their Macho Mean Machines going back to their Houses from where they came to us...

just a Small Request.: Dear mods, If you can get the complimentary as the Stickers for us, It would be much Appreciated for the TFIans....
    1 person likes this.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

yahh , Also want Stickers ( If they Giving this time)as I'm not coming with car !!
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I will be missing such a Grande meet. I will be back on 15th December so I will miss this opportunity.
  4. Surely interested in attending this, but as long as we plan to be direct to Ranjangaon than going from Hinjewadi and then to Ranjangaon. I really don't want another stupid lady driving a car while baby sitting and banging my car again. :mad:
    7 people like this.
  5. vks

vks

Bangalore
    Registered, This time, getting a chance to drive from Bangalore :)

Hey, what about TFI T-shirts? (if not the TFI shirts!) please, lets have a slightly different color T shirts with non-Rubber printing (last time I spoiled the logo while ironing!) please!
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Well I can't miss this one. Been missing too many TFI meets these days.. But I want to take my car as well this time and that will require more planning. Cinjith, any ideas?
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Cinju - I'm planning to drive along from Chennai, But if you can tag along with few folks from Trivandrum till Bangalore we should have good crowd from there on. Are you planning to bring your family as well?
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  8. Annan1975

Annan1975 Timido

Trivandrum
    Bro, Anybody going from Trivandrum?
    May be plan for a group trip.. Any ideas?
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Wow! 3rd chance in my life to see automobile factory.
    Before this Maharashtra Scooters Ltd. & Kinetic Engineering Ltd.

Successfuly registred. I am most near. Only 60 km away.
    1 person likes this.
  10. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    O, DEAR,
    What a chance to meet great TFIians...but what about Me, a great FIAT-fan, I'm from Srinagar-J&K. I'll not be able to join you guys along with my
    T-jet+ (SnowLeopard), having no experience of travelling in car to such a distance and that too without a proper guide.
    Anyway, can I join without my T-jet?, Kindly respond so that I can manage/fix my travel accompanying my son (already a trained FIAT-fan).
    Have nice time,
    S A SHAH
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.