1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Any way you are going to start from Salem. Only way for you to meet the Chennai guys is at Bangalore. In my opinion, you will have 2 options.

1. Goto Bangalore and join with the Bangalore team for the drive.
    2. Probably join with guys coming from Coimbatore. I think Anandh is also planning to stay at Hubli. http://www.teamfiat.co.in/linea-1-3...family-linea-1-3-multijet-e-7.html#post140548
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Thats a good Idea about ride and pooling :)
    I would like to do a early morning ride, by this i mean start @ sometime like 3/4 AM on 13th and reach Pune before its dark. For now am adding my name to option 2.

1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.
    1. Ravi
    2. J Ravi
    2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.
    1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    3. Raj29 +2 -- Punto 90HP
    3. 13-Dec-2012 - Afternoon - To reach Pune on 14th Morning and directly go for visit.
    1. wolverine_arnab
  3. Sorry. I have mentioned as chennai instead of Bangalore in my last post but edited now. Anandh is going a week before. So at the time of my start, He will be Roaming around Pune.! LOL..
  4. My plan is to start from Coimbatore on Dec10

MW020 2012-11-15, 14_25_54.jpg

At Pune, I've booked my stay at Quality Hotel, Regency and at Hubli I've booked at Hotel Metropolis! MakeMyTrip.com gave me a good deal for Quality Regency and hence chose that. Metropolis was chosen based on feedbacks on tripadvisor.

This is the route I'm gonna follow. Suggested by none other than HVK himself.

Cbe-Pune via Hiriyur - Google Maps
    3 people like this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Wonderful. Week long plan around Pune Area. Have a nice time.
    1 person likes this.
  6. well.. me too will take a stay in the same Hotels as you mentioned. Regarding Travel plans, I have to ask my parents too as they are planning a spot ahead of pune.[probably shiridi] So, I have to accomodate their plans too in my Decision.

- - - Merged Post - - -

If I plan to stop at Bangalore, probably I should start at the late evening or the next day's early morning. So, It will take a whole day from Bangalore to pune and the next day will be the visit. My parents are planning to shiridi which will take a whole day. But my plan is to visit two places in pune for sure
    1-FIAT caffe
    2-Big Wheels Motoring Cafe.
    I have 5 days in Hand from wednesday to sunday. So, the only way to visit these places is that I have to reach pune by 13th Afternoon. 15th will be spent in shiridi. And as like Anandh, will drive in a single stretch from pune-salem on 16th. Is this a good Idea.?
  7. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    better adding the contact along with our cars..
  8. vvk007

vvk007 Amatore

Shimoga
    Any TFIans planning for Factory Visit without their FIATs?

Hey TFIans.

I am Vikram Kamath from Shimoga (Karnataka)

Are there any like-minded TFIans who would be the part of FIAT Factory visit without their Fiat?

My Linea MJD would be in Chennai from 11th Dec to 17th Dec. It would be in the hands of our driver who would be carrying my parents.

My Dad being an Orthopaedic Surgeon has his National level Orthopaedic conference ( IOACON ) in Chennai which he cannot miss itseems. He is a great fan of Fiat, right from Premier Padmini days. He is a bit tad now with the dates colliding.

Anyways, I definitely would never miss such an opportunity of visiting the Factory and most of all, meeting all of the TFIans.

Only thing of disappointment is, I will not bring my White Wonder to it's birth place :(

So My question is

Are there any like-minded TFIans who would be the part of FIAT Factory visit without their Fiat?
  9. PathFindeR

PathFindeR Novizio

Bengaluru
    1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.
    1. Ravi
    2. J Ravi
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP
    2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.
    1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    3. Raj29 +2 -- Punto 90HP
    3. 13-Dec-2012 - Afternoon - To reach Pune on 14th Morning and directly go for visit.
    1. wolverine_arnab[/QUOTE]

Lets rroaaarr in P U N EE..
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  10. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    Namaskara.,

Yes i will be their without my punto, i already booked my air ticket, actually i was planned for 7th visit with my 3friend's, but after changing of date to 14th they dropped the plan, i am not in a mood to miss the visit & also i have to be in bengaluru on 15th for my wife! [19th wed anniversery] so i decided to book the air ticket......i will be their in pune on 14th morning at 7 in airport.

...OK what's your plan?!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.