1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. venka

venka BANNED

will go with two
  2. Sure varun. Think about the drive to The Big Wheels Motoring Cafe at Pune.
  3. Saz_tec

Saz_tec

Bangalore
    Hi Team,

Registered right away!!! IT"S Dream Come True for ME :)

I m from Bangalore. Please let me know, how can I contact any member so that I can accompany them to Ranjangaon Plant
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  4. Saz_tec

Saz_tec

Bangalore
    Hi Ravi,

Thanks for sharing the plan. I would go with Option 2. Kindly share the pick up details once the option is finalised.

I dont wanna miss this opportunity!!!
  5. For me option 3 is the best...
  6. Team mates from Bangalore are planning the travel on a seperate thread. You can follow with that.!
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Aravindh, since you are starting from Salem, the best bet for you would be to join with the Bangalore team. Look at their plans.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, please add yourself in the list, as J Ravi sir did.
    I am doing it for now.

1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.
    1. Ravi
    2. J Ravi
    2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.
    1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    3. 13-Dec-2012 - Afternoon - To reach Pune on 14th Morning and directly go for visit.
    1. wolverine_arnab
  9. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    I'm not sure yet, but most probably, it might be option 2 for me. It will be myself + 3 in my White Linea MJD. I'll add my name when my plans are confirmed. Why don't you guys add the name of the car you're getting or if you need a ride, along with your names. It might be helpful for car poolers or anyone who needs a ride.
  10. It will be.. But It takes hardly 3-4 hours from salem to Bangalore. So I am thinking to divide the journey into best halves as 600+600 kms. So the best option would be to stay in Hubli[625kms from salem] according to my opinion. Correct me if I am wrong.!:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.