1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai

Hi, nothing is being planned afaik. Shall we create a new thread and continue our planning there?
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

There is a huge turnout from Bangalore, very nice to see this.
    Bangalore members: can we start a seperate thread to discuss about the travel and accomodation plans. It will help each other :)
    Please let me know your thoughts.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  3. Yes,please open a thread so that bangaloreans can communicate...
  4. Sure.. But other than chennai, only few peoples are on board from TN. So why shouldn't we start a thread for the whole TN Team.?
  5. TamilNadu Team- Travel Plan to Pune

Hi TN members,Here is the individual plan of all members from TN to the FIAT Factory visit on 14th December, 2012.
    I think that some of you are starting your journey to pune a little before the venue date. So Let us share the plans of all and ensure that how many member’s plans are getting coincided and lets Arrange it together. I will start from mine.
    Starting on December 12th afternoon 12’o clock from Salem, Tamilnadu.
    Reaching Hubli at the night whenever it is possible and staying there.
    The Next Day, 13th Morning, a single drive from Hubli – Pune.
    Reaching pune in the afternoon. After settling in Hotel, I have planned for an evening drive to The Big Wheels Motoring Café.
    After the Factory visit, Still not decided about the returning journey, or covering other sites-of-visit on returning.
    Hotel for staying in pune not yet decided.
    For Hubli, I am going to book in Hotel Metropolis, as suggested by one of our mates.
    1 person likes this.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats nice. We can form a fiat snake to the factory !!
    We are also planning to start from tvm on 12th morning (hope we can meet at salem n proceed) and halt at bangalore at friend's place for the night and join with the bangalore team(have to check who all are there))on 13th morning to pune. have to find a not-so-expensive decent accomodation at pune :p :) . hope somebody from pune can help with that!
    2 people like this.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat Factory Visit - Bangalore Plan

I am creating this thread for Bangalore members to discuss about Pune Visit on 14 Dec 2012.

I can think of 3 timelines when most of us will start -
    1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.
    2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.
    3. 13-Dec-2012 - Afternoon - To reach Pune on 14th Morning and directly go for visit.

I have not posted for return plans.

Now lets categories ourselves on these 3 options (let me know if there is any other option, I can update). Put you name/handles below your plan option, for better co-ordinations -

I am planning for Option 1.

1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.
    Ravi
    2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.
    3. 13-Dec-2012 - Afternoon - To reach Pune on 14th Morning and directly go for visit.

Keep appending your names.
    6 people like this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. venka

venka BANNED

Please delete my Thread , I created a thread
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am also for Option 1.

1. Ravi
    2. J Ravi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.