1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    No new registrations are required.
  2. ASNM

ASNM Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Registered successfully. Looking forward for this eagerly.:D
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Check your email, amogh already sent that no need to re-register. Reply to email in case somebody is not able to join on 14th.
  4. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Just registered. The new dates mean I should be able to attend. :)
  5. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Sorry guys, I missed this thread since I was on a very long drive and back in Bangalore only last weekend, then the festivities and all. Anyways, I am too very interested in coming. Another member Madhu Sudhan (not yet on the forum) with his 90HP, around 48k kms done in 10 months may join. Both of us are presently in tentetive stage since it requires a leave to be taken. Both are too very interested thouh. I have anyways filled in the registration form indicating I will come. But in case I cant manage to get the leave, may drop out. I have asked Madhu to register here and also fill the form.

If we do end up coming, our idea might be:
    Leave Blr thursday evening, reach Pune in early morning. Fresh up somewhere and go to the factory meet.
    After the meet, rest somewhere in Pune.
    Saturday morning leave to Bangalore or do some sight seeing on saturday and leave for Bangalore on Sunday morning
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3

Please do not fill the registration form if you are not confirmed. Filling the form is not going to give you any benefit since there is no restriction on the numbers yet. However filling up the form and then asking to cancel the registration causes inconvenience to the organisers.
  7. Hello all

This is going to be my first TFI participation.. I would like to ask for some spoon feeding in terms of when and how the mumbai fleet will departure

i know it'll be silly but could some one spread out these details
  8. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Hey Harsh, I would back you with this request. I'm a first timer to this meet as well and since this involves multiple organising parties, it will make things easier if plans are layed out in layman terms to avoid any confusions. TFI ki izzat ka sawal hai ! ;)

BTW, are you getting the Punter or the Jet? Wondering How I know your Jet? I know bcos, I was about to buy it last month but bought a new one instead :)
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  9. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012

no you dont need to reregister again if you are still coming. if you are cancelling your plan you need to send an email to admin

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

10. aaaah Taizun!!! what a surprise! hahaha well i'm getting my punter! and im sooo dead sure ure getting ur jet!! good to know this! ill have company!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.