1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    If we are sharing 1 car to travel, do we still get stickers for our own car, Or is it only for the car thats in the factory??? I want the stickers for my car... but i would not be coming in my car... :(
  2. pradz

pradz

Mysore
    Hi.. I just randomly went through a few pots.. will read the whole thing later when i get back home. I would have loved to go, but for work related issues i will not be able to make it.. :mad:

I dont know how this factory visit thing works.. who you get to speak to and all.. but i was hoping if anyone here could help me with the issues with my car.
    i have pick up problem with my car, this issue crops up frequently when we travel, but not always.. the car doesnt respond to throttle.. even if the pedal is floored engine doesnt rev.. I need to switch off the engine and start again.. this issue continues for another few kms.. and then may be after few kms or mins.. it becomes alright. i have shown this issue to the service center nearly ten times. but they just dont get the problem. also the problem doesnt arise when we need to show them..

I was hoping if you people are meeting with someone from the respective department and can get this clarified.. it would be a big blessing to me. This is my probably the last hope because service center people are clueless. Everytime we are sent back saying issues has been sorted out.

i dont know if this is the place to post this. If MODS find it appropriate please shift/delete this post.

thank you.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^pradz, this is to visit Fiat Factory and not for individual issues with car.
    Please post your issue in technical section.
  4. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    If we are sharing 1 car to travel, do we still get stickers for our own car, Or is it only for the car thats in the factory??? I want the stickers for my car... but i would not be coming in my car..
    Any Update
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Pramod, I think last time they stick the stickers on the car went there, no hand-outs of stickers. But you can try this time.
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    They did not give any hand outs, but if you asked they gave. I got mine just like that.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
  7. Makshamsheer

Makshamsheer Timido

Hyderabad
    Hey Amogh,
    First of all a Tonne of Thanks for setting this up - - - been an ardent Fiat fan from a long time; Hehehe.... Fiat runs in the Family...:evilsmile

Just wondering - do we get to buy any of the Fiat spares at the factory - - My uncle has a 1.9D - no spares at all but still unable to give up on it cos of being first luv... :rolleyes:

I registered for 2 - but, just in case - If I have more coming in - How do I go about registering them ?

Pls lemme know...

Ciaoo....
  8. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I don't think they will sell spares over the counter.

I too booked for myself and it seems now more are joining. I have the same doubt how to add more members later?
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    When there is a change in the plan and it is confirmed that it won't change again, you can send a PM to Amogh before 05th Dec (probably the date must have been extended to 12th Dec now) and he will update the list accordingly and inform the concerned people (Fiat or the Hotel) about the update.
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please note that asking for spares, service related queries etc are NOT the purpose of this visit. The intention of the visit is to see the factory only.

Also I request you...to.....not.....type......like.....this. It is extremely irritating for others to read.

Please read the opening post carefully. I have clearly mentioned what to do in case you want to add more members to your list. Quoting the relevant part from my opening post

The last date of registration is 9th December and I have already mentioned that in the opening post.

5 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.