1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    Much awaited meet. Will register for sure.
  2. registered!!!
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Great Work Mods!! Thumbs up to you and Big thanx to FIAT for the visit again!! Lets roll :-D

REGISTERED!!
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

The TFI site was not accesseble for past few days and suddenly the website is back.
    And back with a bang, what a way to come back with the much awaited Fiat Factory visit.
    Was this a planned downtime of the TFI servers to surprise us TFI'ans :evilsmile

Whatever it is am just thrilled to the frill to be part of this FIAT Factory visit. I cant wait for the days its so faaaaar away :-D

I will check with my family and friends and see who can join me and then register.

Thank you all for the great effor in organizing this meet and a BIG THANK YOU to FIAT for allowing and hosting the meet.

I cant see a reason even eternally why i will miss this meet !!
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Amogh I would definitely love to visit,but I may not be driving all the way. How would I register if any of our fellow TFIan is ready to accommodate me in their ride ?
  6. praful

praful

Bangalore
    Registered! Coincidentally I'll be on leave during that week in Mumbai :)

What would be time we would be expected to reach Ranjangaon and approximately what time would we be done?

I'm just trying to see if how much time would I need to spend in total for the round trip from South Mumbai!

Cheers to the team who are making this happen!
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I'm ready to come:D but First I want to know that anyone going from Navi Mumbai ?? Dad may Not allowing to take car ....so i must come with other TFI Member !!
    I Just Registered !!:p
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Get your dad along no ?? Simple !!
    4 people like this.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

But they are going to Maharashtra assembly winter session at Nagpur....so :(
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ah. What a unfortunate situation for me! I never knew about TFI when the last visit happened. Now, I won't be back to India at least till end of this year. Missing the visit again :(.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.