1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Much awaited meet. Will register for sure.
  2. registered!!!
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Great Work Mods!! Thumbs up to you and Big thanx to FIAT for the visit again!! Lets roll :-D

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

The TFI site was not accesseble for past few days and suddenly the website is back.
    And back with a bang, what a way to come back with the much awaited Fiat Factory visit.
    Was this a planned downtime of the TFI servers to surprise us TFI'ans :evilsmile

Whatever it is am just thrilled to the frill to be part of this FIAT Factory visit. I cant wait for the days its so faaaaar away :-D

I will check with my family and friends and see who can join me and then register.

Thank you all for the great effor in organizing this meet and a BIG THANK YOU to FIAT for allowing and hosting the meet.

I cant see a reason even eternally why i will miss this meet !!
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Amogh I would definitely love to visit,but I may not be driving all the way. How would I register if any of our fellow TFIan is ready to accommodate me in their ride ?
  6. praful

Registered! Coincidentally I'll be on leave during that week in Mumbai :)

What would be time we would be expected to reach Ranjangaon and approximately what time would we be done?

I'm just trying to see if how much time would I need to spend in total for the round trip from South Mumbai!

Cheers to the team who are making this happen!
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I'm ready to come:D but First I want to know that anyone going from Navi Mumbai ?? Dad may Not allowing to take car ....so i must come with other TFI Member !!
    I Just Registered !!:p
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Get your dad along no ?? Simple !!
    4 people like this.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

But they are going to Maharashtra assembly winter session at Nagpur....so :(
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Ah. What a unfortunate situation for me! I never knew about TFI when the last visit happened. Now, I won't be back to India at least till end of this year. Missing the visit again :(.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.