1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Hi friends,
    Now the date has been changed for 14th Dec, I can also try for this meet.
    I will be coming from Dehradun. So if I catch earliest flight from Delhi on 14th Dec, I can reach Pune Airport by at 1040 am. As per Google maps Pune airport to Ranjangaon is 50 km, so my guess is it will be at least a 2 hrs drive by taxi or if some FIATian can drive me in his car. :dancing

Now my queries are-
    1. What time we have to reach FIAT Factory?
    2. How long it takes from Pune Airport to FIAT factory?
    3. What time visit will be over, so that people can return back?
    1 person likes this.
  2. Please give the visiting timings........
  3. Gopikkr

Is the visit applicable only for the folks in "City wise list of participants" ..
  4. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    It's on 14th December. I can see that you are from Mangalore. Are you planning to drive your Punto to factory? I am from Udupi and taking my Punto to its birthplace. :) So if you are fine, we can plan together.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Just a few minutes back, I reserved two rooms for four of us at Ginger, Wakad, Pune for 2 nights on 13/14 December 2012.

This is my schedule:

Those, who like night-driving, are welcome to join my Linea.:)
    4 people like this.
  6. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Yes it's good to have dedicated thread to city wise to have better plan, I may join the group with my 'Emotion'!!,
  7. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    No, it's not. You need to first register using the link given in first post. Then, you will be listed in citiwise thread so that you will come to know about your nearest TFI'ans who are visiting the factory and plan together(if you wish).
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Note from mods:

Have updated the opening post with the schedule for the day. Reproducing it here

Schedule for the day:

• Meet at 8.00 am at the common meeting point on Pune-Ahmednagar Road (Venue being finalised. Final discussions going on)
    • Have breakfast at the meeting point (Will be organised by Fiat)
    • Leave for the factory by 9.30 am
    • Reach factory by 10.30 am
    • Take the factory tour + lunch + afternoon tea at the factory
    • Start return journey by 5.30 pm
    21 people like this.
  9. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Perfect Among ::T Is there anything else that you guys planned after the factory meet?
  10. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Guys this is great....also those who are trying to co-ordinate while traveling from different locations and meeting at a designated place can actually see each other with help of an Android app (Friend Locator)....maybe it will help to co-ordinate better and reduce confusion.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.