1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Though I registered almost immediately after the thread opened, just went back and checked the link, based on the above post. The link seems to work and opens fine.

Having said that,

1. The original date was 7th Dec. Later it was announced that it is likely to change. Sadly, no updates on the new dates yet. Outstation folks like myself have to apply for leaves, make hotel bookings, etc. and the lack of updates is not helping.

2. In the opening post, there is a mention of a read-only thread being opened soon with a list of confirmed members. Can someone please post a link to that thread?

Rajan
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I completely agree and have the same opinion. Without any updates it would be difficult for outstation folks.

@Mods has the new thread with the list of people who have registered started?
  3. How its working for you guys?? I tried a right click on that link and open link in new tab in both FF and Chrome..showed the same snapshot as i posted earlier. But when i manually copy and paste it shows up.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Just click on the link and it should automatically open in a new tab.

Rajan
  5. Just now checked the link,its working fine...
  6. Could the mods give an update on the finalised dates. Need to book tickets and leaves in advance , last minute fares would be sky rocketing :(
  7. saurav

saurav Amatore

Logged into TFI after a long-long time. Trying to register now
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@mod : Please Update New Dates.....so other's can arrange their Plan !!
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys new dates are not finalized yet, it will be announced soon after it gets confirmed. Please wait.
    4 people like this.
  10. softking

softking

Pune
    Just registered! I am very excited :) as this would be my first chance to visit Fiat Factory

Linea T-Jet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.