1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

I think it wont be mandatory :confused:
  2. @amogh...bro by when can we have dates confirmed? just gettin a lil restless..waiting with a bated breath for the day to dawn..
  3. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear amog,,
    Yes,it is very necessary to confirm the date so that I can arrange/manage the travel plan.You know what if the event is rescheduled, what will happen to my already arranged air tickets etc.
    Hope my participation becomes a reality.
    S A SHAH
  4. Any updates regarding the dates yet @amogh??

What are the chances of the meet being preponed than postponed??
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

I think we should give Amogh and mod's team some time and not rush them for the dates. I understand that there needs to be lot of planning that needs to be done (leaves, travel etc). But, as this meet involves FIAT and visiting factory will involves multiple groups which need to confirm on a date where they can accomodate our meet we should be little more patient. :cool:

Even am waiting for the dates as i have already applied for leaves and if a need arises to change them then i will have to go through tough time to get the leave for the new dates :(
    3 people like this.
  6. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Hi All!

I would like to join if the dates are suitable. Pls let us know the dates and Amogh, I hope finalised dates shall be announced ~4 Weeks in advance for ensuing better scheduling for all attendees.

Regards to everyone.

Vijyant
  7. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yeah I do agree with this view point fully.

BTW I have registered :). Chennai folks let me know when we are gathering together for a quick plan?
  8. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    I may not be a part of the vist if its happenning in December but chances are there if its postponed to January :)
  9. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Two days gone since last post, what's the update ?
  10. what's up with the registration form ??..I'm trying to register and the link given here takes to a bad url. Attached is the snapshot..:(
    tfi_reg_form_link.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.