1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    AMOGH Great WORK :redcar
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys : No "Thank You" Posts please. This is a team effort and involves the contribution from a number of people. Hit the "Like" button in the first post to show your appreciation :)
    5 people like this.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Great one Amogh, let me know in case you need any kind of help. As a Pune member and assosiation with TATA/FIAT i will be more than eager to help.
    2 people like this.
  4. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Registered Successfully.

Last time this happened I was in Bangalore and owned a 4 month old Punto 1.2, so thought long and hard and dropped the plan. This time I'm in Mumbai taking delivery of a TJet+ coming Friday and will make it for sure.

Now to apply for a day off at work. Any friend ready to get married for this day as an excuse :evilsmile ??
    3 people like this.
  5. Great Amogh, I have registered but i think i made mistake in choosing the car linea, mine is petrol linea but i don't remember its 1.3 or 1.4? should i resubmit the form after checking the car papers?
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Wow!!!! This would be one Phenomenal meet. When is the last day for registration?
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Note : Last date for registration is 5th December 2012. Updating opening post
    2 people like this.
  8. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    i cant miss it this time. i am really looking forward to know and find out what goes behind making of my Linea.
  9. Jaladhi

Jaladhi Timido

Surat
    Exams ..arrrgghhhhh :mad: :( :( cant it be done on the next or previous week :( :(
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I'm in for this sure, Great one Amogh. Will register once back at home
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.