1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    yup since its December everybody's planning leave have to inform earlier and high time for travel getting tickets for those travelling by train/Air is also difficult or may be costly affair..
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sabra ka fal meetha hota hai :) Fingers crossed, this meet should happen after 15th December.
  3. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Registered ! Man, I so love this thread. I had missed 2010 meet but not this time :)
  4. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Hi Dhans,

Now she is your fiance. But on 7th December, she will be your best half. So we hope that you planned a trip to GOA. :cool:
    2 people like this.
  5. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Pune
    By any chance am I in that list? In that case, I have just registered myself. :)
  6. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Is there any way to confirm that my registration is accepted? I have got an acknowledgement by email that my registration form has been submitted, but is that final or do we get any other confirmation? Maybe the mods can post a list of people who have been confirmed on the forum itself, like in the 2010 visit thread. Just a suggestion.
  7. ravi/niceravi

ravi/niceravi

nanded
    amogh....please update new dates if it is finally changed
  8. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Bala, your hopes started to be the reality but the leave plans are getting changed. lets see where I am heading to.

anyway, will meet you CBE guys this saturday :)
  9. Hope that the dates will be in december...!!! waiting for the dates..!!!
  10. SankalpDesai

SankalpDesai Timido

Pune
    I just registered for this event. I'm ok with the dates changing, as far as it is in December.

But I have one small query - Is it up to us whether to allow Fiat stickers being applied to our cars? Or the Fiat personnel apply them to all participating cars nevertheless? I wouldn't want my Tuscan Wine Bullet's beauty being tampered with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.