1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Lotia Sanjay : Likely change of dates.
  2. Oops!! Hope its for good than bad!!
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey. There is a saying (Whatever Happens Its for the Good)
    Maybe if luck favors me i will be in for the meet, But for sure in my chance its 1%.. as the dates will not be postponed more..............................., might be couple of weeks!!!!!

Anyways have a Great TIME......
  4. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi,

Just i am here after almost 8days & got pop up message of visit, immediately registered, don't want to miss the opurtunity, Is TFI arranging any lodging on special discounted prices in pune? i may join bengaluru gang, let me know the final itinerary from bengaluru boys!
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I hope the meet gets postponed & may be after 15th December, so that I can also join the party :devil
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I was one of the really early ones to register. I am hoping to find another couple to share the car with us - for the FIAT factory visit and the Goa meet.
    Hope this does not get extended into 2013.
    Rajan
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Highly unlikely to get extended into 2013. Generally, December will be a month with very low/no production at the factory. I believe Fiat will agree for this visit only in December.
    1 person likes this.
  8. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi

It is all good till mid December but after that Non Mumbai-Pune members planning a trip via rail or Air will have tough time getting tickets. I tried looking for Train from Delhi to Pune and its all booked, Big W/L on most of them.

Dear Amogh, please plan the meet asap .
    2 people like this.
  9. praful

praful

Bangalore
    Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : December 2012

Hoping that the dates don't change *fingers crossed* even if they do hope they remain in the same week!

maverick Amatore

Hope it gets shifted to Jan 2013, availability of train tickets after mid Dec is next to impossible.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.