1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can we stop going off-topic please?

Eating joints and other attractions can be discussed in a separate thread in the hangout section
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Note : Pune TFI Volunteers

Please get in touch with following members if you need assistance in reaching the factory:
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    5 people like this.
  3. sagar

sagar

India
    Sticker

Could you please reserve one for me?
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Time has come and I'm sure, you all are as excited as we are to meet you all and to be a part of GRAND Meet at FIAT Factory. Requesting all participants to go through your mails once again and stick to the guidelines.

SAFETY FIRST!!!

• Nobody should overtake the pilot car, stick to your lane and follow your group
    • Headlamps and Rear Fog Lamps should be ON throughout the drive
    • Speed Limit to 80-100 KMPH on expressway
    • Everyone should drive in left lanes wherever possible
    • For any halt, Pilot car will switch on hazard lights which will be indication for everyone in that group to follow pilot car and stop eventually
    • Keep changes handy for tolls
    • Distribute at toll on different counters and everyone will stop after toll naka until all the members from that group clear the toll.
    • If any car other than the lead car wants to stop for unforeseen circumstance like puncture etc they need to put hazard lights on and flash their head lights
    • Minimum distance of 5-10 mtrs to be maintained between 2 cars on express way

NOTE: CAMERA's are not allowed inside the factory.

We as a responsible community...will be representing TFI, so let's be extra careful while we are on road. Looking forward to meet you all.

Cheers!
    3 people like this.
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Reached pune 11:30 landed in Ginger wakad
  6. I reached Pune this afternoon with Abdul sir hearing about his Punto and FIAT spirit since 2009 during our flight. Planning to visit FIAT Cafe this evening.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Off Topic : Saw an ad while waiting for baggage pickup saying " Welcome to Pune" the home of Volkswagen in India. with a pic of huge robot welding the chassis, showed Abdul sir and in my spirits asked why cant it be FIAT :(
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  7. jain.adityaa

jain.adityaa Timido

Pune
    Please reserve one for me too .. TIA :)
  8. OT: It doesn't need any banners! Fiat resides in every Fiat owners' and Fiat lovers' heart!
    1 person likes this.
  9. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    Reached Pune and checked in to Hotel Ginger Waked at 8:30PM. Now looking forward for tomorrows factory visit. :)
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    which route you have taken from udupi to NH4?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.