1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can easily come with the rest of the Mumbai gang. There are so many of them coming for the event.
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @amogh, have we planned any activity after factory meet? As the day after factory meet is saturday itself!

Also i wanted to ask one more thing that i have registered already but my dad might join me too for factory visit, although it depends upon his work. Is it ok if i'l conform about him before 5th Dec.??
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Tron...as mentioned earlier, lets not plan anything until we share further details.
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    ohk sandy no problem but can you answer my second query that if my dad wants to join me can i conform it over here? Or do i have to register once again??
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I Hope , SOme one Will Allow me to goes with them !!

- - - Merged Post - - -

I Just Got information via Google that i can take ST buses from swargate or shivaji nagar !!
    Whats the exact time of visiting to factory ?
  6. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amar,
    Better to come along with Mumbai team, you are from Nerul, so there may not be any issue with reaching the mumbai meeting point (usually Mc D at Kalamboli).
    I cam accommodate you if I am taking the car.

Rajeev
    1 person likes this.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yes , I can comes to Mc D easily !!
    I will be Happy to join you !! :-D
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear All,

The date of the factory visit may change. We have just come to know about it. This won't impact most people coming from Pune & Mumbai. However this will impact those coming from outside Maharasthra.

Please do not firm up your plans yet (especially if you are booking flight tickets).

Let's not get into the reasons behind this : just that a number of agencies have to be available for such an event to be proceed. Provisional unavailability of any one of them changes things.

However : be rest assured that we will give you as much time as possible to plan.
    2 people like this.
  9. Will this event be pre-poned or post-poned??I very much want to come only thing is that my wife's exams start from 10th dec..I thought I will be registering in NOV end after seeing her study prep,but this seems to be a bouncer...:A:confused
  10. Dear Amogh,

7th Dec, 2012 is finalised for Fiat Ranjangaon factory visit or there are likely change of dates?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.