1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Wishing everyone a pleasant & safe journey...Njoy and have a blast....
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Wishing every one a safe journey and happy ride too. Do come back with stories and pics ;)
    1 person likes this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.

1. Ravi - Punto 1.3, BTM 2nd Stage - Should join Ravi Sir and gang at at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    2. J Ravi, Linea 1.4 FIRE, Basaveswara Nagar - joining Chennai members at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza @ 11 pm
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP
    4. nkrishnap - Linea 1.3 MJD
    5. teky - Punto MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    6. Livelyyoungman - Linea MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    7. ScintillaSpire - Punto MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    8. bluepunter - Punto 1.4

Update: ScintillaSpire called me at 2:17 pm today to inform me that he was leaving Coimbatore to Bangalore. He is expected to reach the meeting point well before the scheduled 11 pm today. I got up from my slumber just a few minutes back, and hence, belated update.

Just a few minutes back, teky called me to inform that they were somewhere near Oragadam/Sriperumpudur and they would not be able to reach the meeting point by 11 pm.

Flash: ScintillaSpire called me just now. He has entered NICE Ring Road and driving towards Nelamangala JAS toll plaza.

We are also leaving in a few minutes to joinScintillaSpire and others at Nelamangala JAS toll plaza.
    2 people like this.
  4. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    Got the emission tested today evening and...

Tank filled with shell..

DSC_1420.JPG

Trip meter Reset...

DSC_1422.JPG

Sticker Pasted...

DSC_1424.JPG

Good night gal...

DSC_1423.JPG

Me and my car are all in readiness for the drive.
    See you guys...Good night.
    8 people like this.
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Drive safe puntom!! Cya at the factory :)
  6. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Just back from work.. :-(
    may not be able to join the 2nd convoy by 5am at nelamangala. Please carry on.. I'll try to join you guys somewhere before next stop.
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Re: FIAT factory visit - Dilli~NCR Plan

Drive safe...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  8. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys,

Even I won't be able to join Group 2. Will be leaving Bangalore at 3.00 am itself as I plan to drive all the way to Shirdi. Can't wait for the meet to take place :D:D
  9. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    All Geared up... My wife is packing my luggage and i am busy looking at the updates on the website... :) Will be going to sleep now.. Just have 3.5 hrs of sleep... :) couple of cans of Red Bull should help me...
  10. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    Guys outside Pune and coming via Chinchawad/Old Mumbai Pune Highway..call me up if you need help at the number listed next to Amrit..
    And a "Turboed" welcome to Pune..
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.