1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shams

shams Esperto

sure Ganesh! will wait for your call :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

I'll be in the convoy from 5AM till Hubli.
    I have a small chore to complete in Hubli. The CM wants to meet me :)
    Its about an hour's job and I'll come to Pune from there.

I don't intend to "Catch up" with the convoy later since I don't want to take any risks in trying to do that.
    I don't have the TFI sticker on my car but I'll try to BE RESPONSIBLE
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Missed this chance again!!! Due to my 3rd Semester exams!! :( :A
  4. saurav

saurav Amatore

There's a slight change in my plan. I would be staying back in Pune after the factory visit & plan to return on 16th Dec (Sunday) to Bangalore.

Any of you guys, planning to stay back or going elsewhere can we drive back to Bangalore on 16th from Pune in a convoy.

5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

1. OEM Punto Alloy Wheels
    2. 205/55 R15 Yokohoma S-drives
    3. Got the 3rd free servicing done with all the replacables
    4. New brake pads.
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

To add to the snacks list:

Kayani Bakery's Shrewsberry biscuits.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Since the Time proposed for Factory gate is 10:30 AM.

To all Puneites and people who have come from Far places. What about meeting at Parallel Parking outside Phoenix Market City, Viman Nagar and start together in convoy.

I propose let us meet at 8:30 there and start for the factory at 9.
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Guys i went to near by garage (sharp cars) for fluid checks .. there is no engine oil at all or too low blackened :firey being serviced not even a month ago from prerana guys have not bothered to check the oil levels though its written in bill - all oil levels topped up .. :evil:

if i would have started without checking this my engine would have stalled at one point .. :shocked

Nw getting the oil changed and other toppings checked ..
  8. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    All guyz, Welcome to Pune :) and all the best for FIAT factory visit.
    If anybody wants any kind of help then PM me :)
    2 people like this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.

1. Ravi - Punto 1.3, BTM 2nd Stage - Should join Ravi Sir and gang at at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    2. J Ravi, Linea 1.4 FIRE, Basaveswara Nagar - joining Chennai members at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza @ 11 pm
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP
    4. nkrishnap - Linea 1.3 MJD
    5. teky - Punto MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    6. Livelyyoungman - Linea MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    7. ScintillaSpire - Punto MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    8. bluepunter - Punto 1.4

Update: ScintillaSpire called me at 2:17 pm today to inform me that he was leaving Coimbatore to Bangalore. He is expected to reach the meeting point well before the scheduled 11 pm today. I got up from my slumber just a few minutes back, and hence, belated update.
  10. I am super excited about the trip as my audit part is over and only disappointment is my friend who is planning to buy FIAT had dropped due to deadlines at work. I will be joining Jumu (Abdul) in the same Indigo flight. With our chennai legends supersonic sathya, teky, linealover and new ones whom i am yet to meet, i am super excited meeting you all.

I am staying at Koreagaon Park, in friends place. Could any TFI'an with vacant seats, willing to give me a lift upto Ranjangaon :)
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.