1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Registered :-D
  2. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

It will indeed be a memorable event seeing so many Fiats on the roads, GREAT MACHINES along with their GREAT OWNERS.
    Exquisite Cars and Exquisite Fiatian's

3. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Had been to Ranjangaon on FRiday but could nt make it to FIAt factory.. :( :(
  4. dattatray

dattatray Timido

New Delhi
  5. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    Registered just now. :)
  6. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

this is indeed a wonderful initiative. team fiat has been one of the best online spaces which also engage in f2f events/meetings. i am not sure if any other forum do this. great job guyz.. and seeing all this love for our Fiats's makes me feel that i am in a different league of car owners who really appreciate and admire our rides. keep it going.......
    Kudos to Fiat India as well who allow such visits to birth places of our magnificent machines. am really looking forward to this visit.
  7. khoj

khoj Amatore

Thank you forum administrators for this wonderful opportunity, registered & looking forward to the visit.
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@amogh : I'm Not Coming with FIAT Car.....I will be coming there via ST Buses ( Pune- Ranjangaon )....Will Fiat Allowed me to come there without vehicle ?
    May Be I'm Coming with 2-3 Friends ( Not Confirmed )
    Can Any one tell me Best Way to reach Rajangaon via Public Transport ?( From Pune )

- - - Merged Post - - -

or any Buses ,Directly from Mumbai- Ranjangaon ??
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  9. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 7th December 2012

since the factory visit would be early morning at 9 or 10 if you are planning to go by transport you may have to leave home by 2-3 AM. ill suggest go with some TFI member in mumbai.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes Amargawade, you can come via bus. You are a very young member so its understandable if your parents want you to go by bus. Our parents are initially not comfortable for highway driving. Even I was refused to go to Delhi by car from Chandigarh during my first ever TFI meet in Feb 2011. Regarding route, Wait for someone local to guide you with the route.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.