1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Ashis, i would suggest to send the details using the email IDs that you have received info from (make one distribution list) that way it would be easier for you to share the info aswell.
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Though not a big one, we all can co-ordinate with each other and leave for Ranjangaon as a group / convoy.
    2 people like this.
  3. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    +1 to that. I am in..
    1 person likes this.
  4. Fiatfanboy

Fiatfanboy

Mumbai
    Is tha a hint bro....
    :rolleyes:

Do u know any recently launched merchandise....! :wow

BTW, am i in or not? if its not too much trouble to answer? :sad1
  5. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    I want to get the contacts of people leaving from bangalore? is there any Excel sheet prepared for the same someone can PM me or pramod
  6. Reached Pune by 4:30 p.m. About 1200kms in total. Wonderful drive it was!!!
    5 people like this.
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Chandan, you seems to have a disconnect from the thread about Ashpalio collating the contacts for those planning to travel in Group 2
    Contacts data collate
    Please read the thread from this post and you will know how to get the contact details!!
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Cool man. Looks like you are the first out-station TFian to make it to Pune for the factory visit. :clap

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  9. Reached Pune by 4:30 p.m. About 1200kms in total. Wonderful drive it was!!! Guess I might be the first outstation TFI'ian to reach for the meet :dancing
    15 people like this.
  10. PuntoOwner

PuntoOwner Timido

bangalore
    BAngalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    today saw a ka50 M 77?3 FTA linea no vehicle around in pune .Anyone already for the Fiat meet from karnataka/banglaore
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.