1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Surya, You can check the levels yourself. The caps are marked bright yellow. The levels are also marked on the tanks. Its not a must to have the fluids with you. Ensure you check the fluids in your car without fail twice (different intervals) before the start of the trip.

I will distribute the list @ the Toll assembly point. I will be posting the list here by today night. I have 10 BLR member contacts only. rest of them?

(Wonder if posting the list is wise in an open forum) let me know team
  2. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    Please do not post the contacts in the list, instead send private messages. Posting the contacts in open invites spam. :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks sungoa2012, chandu525, addy and nkrishnap for your valuable inputs. I have decided to take Udupi - Honnavar - Gokarna cross - Hubli root.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    I assume you have put the price for 1.3 MJD
    Please don't ignore the minority group who are using 1.2s and 1.4s :)
    5. 1.2&1.4 = 1380 (1235 petrol per head + 145 toll per head)

Calculated for 4 people, 900kms, approx 5.5 rupees per km fuel and total 580rs toll
    1 person likes this.
  4. Surya dont break your head over this,considering your car is new and you got servicing done few months back..instead plan on enjoying the trip...
    3 people like this.
  5. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Hello TFIans,
    I'm reaching Pune on 13th evening. If someone from Pune is driving to Ranjangaon via Viman Nagar and pick me 0n 14th morning as well or just tell me where is the nearest point so that I can reach their & join your car. I am staying at my friend's place there & need a car pool. Kindly PM your cell no, so that I can call & fix time, place.
    Regards
    Rachit
    1 person likes this.
  6. Fiatfanboy

Fiatfanboy

Mumbai
    I saw Bravo once in Vashi, Navi Mumbai n quiet honestly it took my breath away. I followed itaround as much as i could... :p
  7. anicaution

anicaution Amatore

Kolhapur
    Hi Guys,

Meeting point is directly at Factory Gate...

Oh No!!!

Lost the fun to drive down all Fiats...

Anicaution
  8. nskumar

nskumar

COIMBATORE
    have a safe journey guys..looking for the snaps..2010 factory visit was a wonderful get together..myself and linealover had a great time..keep updated
    2 people like this.
  9. vineet_k21

vineet_k21 Novizio

Pune
    Yeah...could have been a BIG FIAT rally!
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

Rachit i thoughr i am picking you... will call you once you are in pune or call me on 9860514424. Even guys from hyderabad will also be coming with me..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.