1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3

Hey even i love to have a ride on that italien beauty, its like a Punto's Big bro...:dance:dance:dance:dancing
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Yeah. Almost daily, for every alternate quarter of an year, when I visit The Netherlands. But thats from out side. I wish they offer us a Test Drive of the 2 Bravos (the maroon and the blue ones) that are in the Ranjangaon Plant while our visit.
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry to spoil the mood here. But I was disappointed to see the number of cancellations from Chennai.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Yeah. Almost daily, for every alternate quarter of an year, when I visit The Netherlands. But thats from out side. I wish they offer us a Test Drive of the 2 Bravos (the maroon and the blue ones) that are in the Ranjangaon Plant while our visit.
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Is this hinting some thing :evilsmile
    Looks like we are in for a eye treat, recently read an article about FIAT 500 Abarth being tested near the factory!!
    Bravo sounds interesting.

Hi Ahsis, please check the following link for the hotel sai food court (its actually part of Hotel Sai International)
    Trvl Plan Group 2
    I have the first meeting point, breakfast point, Sai food court for Lunch & Khedshivpur (just before Pune from where members can disperse to respective stay) marked . Hope this helps.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  6. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Team, has anyone received the email about the assembling point from the mods? The assembly point is the Fiat Factory this time not any place in Pune. I have not received the email, can anyone share with me? Ashpalio gmail.com
  7. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    Sent to your gmail
  8. My count down begins here.. 24:60:60...:dancing

Teky.. I will be one of the drivers if it happens.! I am the first to register for it..!!:D:car BTW when are you starting..?? Same 5PM.?
  9. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I'm very happy that i am included for this visit.Thanks you amogh and teky for giving me this awsome opportunity. ::O
  10. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Ashis, i dont see your name on the PDF file which has the confirmed members list from Bangalore.
    Who has registered for you and did you receive the confirmation email ?
    The email might have come to the same id for which the confirmation was sent!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.