1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bangalore Team,

Have a look to this map, If you have any suggestions to improve let me know

Unknown road to Unknown road - Google Maps

Starts from Kamat Upachar to Fiat factory with Breakfast marked (B), unable to get the Sai Food court on map.
  2. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    The map shows the route entering Davangere & exiting from Harihar back to the highway. We dont have to do this. We can continue straight in the Sira bypass.
  3. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @bluepunter: Looked to your pointer and on the map the bypass is not completed yet. Yes there is a diversion which can be taken, however I am unable to edit the map to make the new change.

Can anyone help?
  4. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai

I'm really feeling bad for not able to making it to the factory :(
    1 person likes this.
  5. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Sad to hear about the accident, but luckily no fatalities. My wishes to Mr. Sandeep for a successful operation & speedy recovery.

Good to see your plans for drive are on. Hoping to catch up while you're in Thane.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think we will reach Belgaum by around 7AM or so, will they provide breakfast at that time?
  7. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    Initially I had decided to join group1. Now planning to join group2. Only issue is to leave at 11. Is it possible to be a little later than 11? Is there any possibility?
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    you posted reverse it seems! group 1 is leaving tomorrow night! your name is there in group 2.
  9. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    oops. The other way round. Now planning to join group 1 so that I can reach Pune early and take some rest.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Sankam Residency, Belgaum is the best option considering morning loo break plus BF. By chance, if it is closed at the time of arrival, the next option would be Sai Food Court after Kolhapur, which could be reached between 9 and 11 am.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.