1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Sent you a pm

2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Thanks for the information Amogh. Looking forward to burn a hole in our pockets.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Sad to hear about the accident. Wishing a speedy recovery
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow. Great Things happening,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Will enjoy the Pictures that's what i can say,
    Can the Mod make a entire Album where all the pictures will be framed on TFI, or else every one would be posting the pictures as per their groups....
    2 people like this.
  5. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    I wish quick & healthy recovery for Sandeep ji & his relative. Get well soon.
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    khoj - sad to hear about Sandeep ji. Wish he gets well soon.

On your plan to come to Mumbai, do let us know if you require any help in Mumbai. You can join the Mumbai team on 14th Morning for Pune.
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Karan - Dr. Amit is coming from Ahmedabad. If you want to join Mumbai team, you can stay somewhere in New Bombay, somewhere near Kharghar. Let us know your plans so that we can decide on meeting point etc.

8. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Varunrtr - got your details however you missed out on your Car Reg#.
  9. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Hi Guys - Due to some last minute project issues, iam not able to make this event. Iam really unlucky guy. hoping everyone in this meeting having a blast. Waiting for your loads of photos. I have PMed this thing to AMOGH. any one who is on the waiting list can go in my place.

Here is the updated list(removing my name.):-(
    Updated List

1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.

1. Ravi - Punto 1.3, BTM 2nd Stage - Should join Ravi Sir and gang at at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    2. J Ravi, Linea 1.4 FIRE, Basaveswara Nagar - joining Chennai members at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza @ 11 pm
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP
    4. nkrishnap - Linea 1.3 MJD
    5. teky - Punto MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    6. Livelyyoungman - Linea MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    7. ScintillaSpire - Punto MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza

2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.
    1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    3. Raj29 +2 -- Punto 90HP -- Whitefield -- Cross the Nelamangala JAS toll plaza and meet up the bangalore team @ 5AM
    4. wolverine_arnab---Punto 90HP
    5. Rohit Tunga
    6. saurav -- Punto
    7. pdydeva
    8. tganesh -- Punto 90HP, from Udupi and joining convoy some where in Belgaum.
    9. DRIV3R+1 - Punto 75HP (From Chennai via Bangalore)
    10. Auto Freak - Punto 90 HP (From Chennai via Bangalore)
    11. jayakrishna kola
    12. bluepunter (Santhosh) - Punto1.4EP
    13. Surya (Suryakanth Raju)
    14. puntom (Hemanth) - Punto 1.2 E
    15. addy - Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion
    16. Shams - Punto
    17. Ashpalio - Punto (Aashish / Sheetal / Anup)
    18. chandu525
    19. varun- punto (absal khan/asif)
    20. bbllaazzee - Linea 1.4
  10. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Thank you Ravi
    Thank you raj29
    Thank you Tron

Thank you ManUTDian

Thank you speedjet

Thank you Rachit Bhatnagar

Thank you VahanPujari
    Thank you very much all of you guys for your kind wishes, I am simply overwhelmed by the concern & the warmth, thank you again.

@VahanPujari. Appreciate your gesture. After the drive from Dilli, I would like 14th morning not to be very hectic. A stay in Poona will ensure a relaxed start, as it is a drive to Ranjangaon in the morning can be very hectic what with all the traffic bound for countless factories, so that will be exercise enough for me:p

I will be in BOM from the 15th to the 20th before I leave for Valaprai on the 21st, so lots of opportunity for us to touch base yet again after the visit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.