1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Puntom, please reserve 1 sticker for me
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  2. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Dear All,

We will plan to start tomorrow 1:00 P.M. We hope that we are the longest path travelers from Coimbatore to FIAT factory. Dear MODs, we choosed T-Jet instead of 1.3. That is FYI.
    3 people like this.
  3. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Thank God for keeping Sandeep ji and his relatives safe. Wishing him and others a speedy recovery.

@ Khoj: Sir ji, i would love to join you, but can only be sure of it by tomorrow. I have a out station friend she ain't well, and i am taking care of her till her parents arrive in Delhi. And they will be here by tomorrow, so i have to pick and drop them, make necessary arrangements for their city travel and other stuff. Plus her medical reports will be out tomorrow, if nothing comes serious, i would be joining you.

please keep a seat open for me till tomorrow.

-----------------------

read your post again, so you will be leaving on 11th, in that case please PM your contact number, i will contact you late in the evening with definite plan.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  4. ninads123

ninads123

Nashik
    Hello Mods,

Is it possible for you to provide your contact numbers? If you want you can provide 4 numbers and can distribute it region wise. For example south region will call Ravi's number, North region will call Amogh's number etc.
  5. @Mods - I had registered my self for Fiat Factory visit but due to project work, I will not be able to make it for this "Once in a life time" trip to Fiat factory.. hence please allot my place to the next one in WL.

Wish you all a memory making trip!!
  6. Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Bangalore Plan

Great to hear chandan u r making it to the meet..congrats buddy..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    @ Khoj: Sir, i would not be able to take this journey, something seems to be of concern. The doc we are referring to has advised me to stay in delhi, as my presence may be needed.

anyways Best of luck for the journey. Enjoy a ton.

and a special request from me and my family,If and when you visit Hazur Sahib at Nanded please present parshad (501/- Rs) at the gurudwara from our side.

and when you come back we will have our long due Delhi meet.
  8. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Dear Amogh,

please strike off my name from the list, won't be able to join fellow TFIans at meet. I am PM you the reason for the cancellation.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience caused.
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    rThanks. Thanks. Thanks.

Thanks a ton buddy.

Pm me your contact details. I'll pm you my contact details...

Cheers..

Neel :up

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
  10. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    Mail sent. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.