1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    Help needed

HI,

I am from bangalore for visit to factory without my punto, i will be their in pune airport around 7-30 morning on 14th, as i am new to pune, looking for advice to reach Fiat factory from pune airport, if empty seats available in the cars which is going to factory, will join the same on the way.

Waiting for helpful reply from pune/mumbai friends:)
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Khoj, thats sad to hear. Wishing a speedy recovery to Sandeep sir.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sad to hear this. We were talking of some honeymoon couple who met with an accident in mumbai while driving in their punto. And now the news of this accident. I wish speedy recovery to Sandeep. Good to know that his relatives also came out safe from that tyre burst accident.
  4. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Thank You PaddleShifter, I will convey your wishes to Sandeep.

5. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    I stay nearby City pride kothrud, can tag you along:redcar
  6. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bangalore Group 2 Team,

Lets Freeze on the route and the stopover locations as described in post #279. If any one has suggestions please put them forward by Tuesday afternoon.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    mumbai guys, please check mails by today evening as sandy said. Do not confuse yourself with pune members. Factory co-ordinates of google map told above are for pune people. Please check mails without fail to know more about mumbai convoy
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Get weel soon sandeep sir. Other members, please be really carefull. Although accidents are pron to happen unknowingly still we can try to prevent them. Check your cars throughly before rolling out
  9. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Spoke to Chandan regarding the plan.. :) We both are making it to the visit... :) Confirmed
  10. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Nice to hear that Pramod :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.