1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    I have mailed my details to you Ashish. Thanks for taking up the initiative.:)

Another suggestion; please mention the forum IDs along with the other details in your emails to Ashish. It will be easier to put names to IDs.:)
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Sure. Lets do that.
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Guys the kamat meeting point comes just after nelamangala to the left is it i have not seen this before ..
  4. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    hey guys....

Anyone going to Ranjangao from anywhere near to Karvey Nagar, Kothrud, Alankar Police Chowki ??

I will reach pune Day after tomorrow without my Punto and will be staying @ my relative's place in NavSahyadri society near Alankar Police Chowki & Kothrud City Pride...

Can anyone tag me along to Fiat's factory Visit from any near by place? I will come on my own to near by meeting point if its out of the way for any of you who would not mind tagging me along with you guys...

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Cheers :up

Neel
  5. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    More details on post 700 of this thread (link below).
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/team-fiat...-2012-registrations-closed-70.html#post146080

It was an idea from another TFIian and I've tried to do whatever best I could and I have ordered some.
    Whoever is interested can take it.

We'll get the "FIAT" stickers on the doors like 2010 only if fiat decides to give it this time as well.
    I will love it if they give it, but will keep no hopes.
  6. nehamit

nehamit Timido

Ahmedabad
    Thanks a lot! You saved my time! This is the real spirit of TeamFiat!
  7. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    I too looking for people who can accomodate me on the way to factory.

Regards

SR
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Ashis, i have sent the details to your email ID. Thank you for collating the details. :)

Hi Surya, refer to post # 279 for the details Kamat meeting point is 20KMs fron the Nelamangala toll gate.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  9. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Drive to FIAT plant

Everything was on schedule, what with Sandeep Shah my friend and fellow traveller on this drive to Bombay having reached Mathura on Saturday morning to attend a wedding, I was to pick him up enroute on Sunday morning. A couple of BBM exchanges at around 1000 hours and I was proceeding with packing my stuff for the next day's drive when a phone call at 0130 hours spun things around on their head. It was Sandeep and he was calling from a doctor's clinic to inform that he had met with an accident and broken his ankle. That's him with the cast, alongside is his brother in law who had an accident of his own in the form of a tyre burst on the YEH also while on his way to Mathura. Sandeep's sister and his BIL had a miraculous escape as the car flipped a complete 360 degrees damaging the roof, A pillar and the front glass.

Fracture.jpg

So to cut a long story short, I drove to Mathura yesterday & drove Sandeep back to Dilli, put him on a flight back to BOM. He is currently admitted in a hospital and will be operated upon tomorrow to set the fracture. Do join me in wishing him luck for his surgery. On the way back we stopped at the Mathura toll plaza control room to get Sandeep's BIL's car released. A word of appreciation for the YEH guys, they do a commendable job of reaching out to accident victims and extending all sorts of support to travelers. They were very helpful in completing the formalities involved in getting the car released and towed.

As for the drive to the FIAT meet, well the plan is on though my start is delayed. I will now be starting tomorrow so as to reach Bombay on the 13th morning and then after meeting with Sandeep will proceed to Poona from there. I also plan to drive to the Gurudwara at Nanded on the weekend of 15th & 16th and be back in Bombay or maybe Poona on 16th evening.

In case anyone wants to join me for the drive to Bombay &/or Nanded, do get in touch with me. The Delhi Bombay/Poona stretch can easily be done in two days driving but I restrict myself to approx. 8-9 hours of continuous driving (no breaks except Fluid in Fluid out) each day when driving alone. If I have a travelling companion then a start on the 12th could be an option. So let us see how things develop.

Ciao
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh bad news, hope and pray for quick recovery!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.