1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Just received an email and the meet point is at FIAT INDIA AUTOMOBILES LIMITED. (Ranjangaon) :dancing :dancing

I am super excited. See you guys at the factory..
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  2. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Guys,

I just received an email and the meet point is at FIAT INDIA AUTOMOBILES LIMITED, Ranjangaon. :up I will keep in touch with you guys.
  3. mail sent ashish..
  4. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    Got communication from admins regarding the meeting point. Since there is no convoy or group travel planned on 14th, don't miss the opportunity to travel together on 13th. :)

Mail sent to Ashish. Looking forward to meet you all guys on 13th. :)
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    To all my friends out here just a humble request, please check your respective cars before the factory meet cause it's gonna be a highway run and we don't want anyone to be in trouble.

1.Check all fluids i.e engine oil, coolant , power steering , brake fluid ,wiper reservior etc.
    2.Check all tyre pressure for 32psi and the spare one too.Also see to it you carry the jack.
    3.Carry Medikit.
    4.Carry spare key.
    5.Carry proper vehicle registration papers.If xerox get them attested.
    6.Simple but silly & forgetfull sumtimes - PLEASE CARRY YOUR DRIVING LICENSE!!

Cheers!!
    1 person likes this.
  6. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    Meeting point
    Just received the mail with the meeting point.
    I would like to add one more small info to that.
    18.781974,74.271172 : these are the approximate co-ordinates of the meeting point.
    Key it into the navigator/phone and you're ready to go :)

An update on the stickers
    I went to the printer and he showed me some 10 different types of materials for the stickers.
    I was confused and spoilt for choice. I initially decided on the front gumming (to stick from inside).
    But later decided against it because while removing it may peel the windscreen sunfilm also (some people have it on their cars I know)
    Then I have ordered a normal stick-from-outside type but waterproof. I have ordered only a small quantity (around 50) because I wasn't sure if everyone wants it
    I'll be receiving it tomorrow evening.

Cancellation
    Mods, MCR who is in the confirmed list from Bangalore has cancelled because of some personal reasons.
    He just informed me that his browser at office is not allowing him to post anything.
    He asked me to post this on his behalf so that one more from the tentative "RAC" list can get his ticket to the event
    1 person likes this.
  7. S.K

S.K

mumbai
    I would be coming from jogeshwari West.
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Don't worry, all the necessary planning has been done by the TFI Mumbai Team. We will be sharing the details to all registered/confirmed members by mails in a day or two. Have patience we are more excited to see you all.

REQUESTING ONCE AGAIN - DO NOT PLAN ANY MEETING POINT WITHIN MUMBAI Just follow the instruction as you find in the mail. It will help all of us.
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I have receieved the same and hope that other confirmed members have also received it. So, now the confusion of where to stay has been cleared. Should we all meet at a common point in Pune and proceed towards Ranjangaon as a group or would you guys want to reach there on your own?
  10. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    We can meet at a common point in Pune and then proceed towards Ranjangoan as a group. I will call you up later today and we can decide the location then. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.