1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoDofWaR

GoDofWaR Novizio

mumbai, india
    4 dayzzzz to go!!!! still haven't received the "mumbai plan (CONFIDENTIAL-FOR YOUR EYES ONLY)" email.:-D anywayz are there any members from mulund,bhandup,vikhroli area??? would love to meet u guys b4 the visit.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  2. Everybody drives at different pace so at one point of time or the other some one might slow down or move ahead...We are going to Pune as we are bound by the unity of our Fiat brotherhood,and it would be a shame if we drive on our own and not in groups.If you are willing to have dosa,lunch please have it anywhere you want,but try to stay together with the convoy,this is once in a life time opportunity...

So guys meet you @kamath on 13th...
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    CCD Outlets

There are some CCD outlets located on either side of NH 4 from Bangalore to Pune.

1. Peenya Village BESIDE HP Petrol Bunk NEAR SRS Bus Stop; 1.2 km FROM MES Outer Ring Road-Tumkur Road Jn

2. BESIDE HPCL Petrol Bunk NEAR Kamath Hotel Dabaspet,Tumkur

3. NH-4,Sanobatwadi,Kolhapur NEXT TO Mc Donald's OPP AEGIS Gas Station

4. Satara: NEXT TO Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University

5. NH-4,Khed Shivpur,Pune INSIDE RAWATH Furniture NEAR BPCL Petrol Bunk Approx 1.7km FROM Khed Shivpur Toll Plaza

6. NH-4, Pune-Bangalore Highway,Khed Shivapur INSIDE BPCL Petrol Bunk Approx 1.9km From Khed Shivapur Phata
    3 people like this.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    The fuel costs less in Tamil Nadu than Karnataka [petrol is less by Rs 2.50/litre]. So, TN team coming via Hosur can have tankful of fuel either at BP COCO/Ghar Dhaba A2B outlet at Chinnar [RHS of NH 7 after Krishnagiri toll plaza] or HP COCO/McD,CCD&Sri Krishna Bhavan outlet at Shoolagiri [RHS of NH 7 between Krishnagiri & Hosur]. For the members coming via Chittoor/Kolar, it makes no difference as the fuel costs almost the same in both KA & AP.
    3 people like this.
  5. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Is there any one else who is driving all the way to Shirdi on 13th Dec or am I the only one ?? Since Shirdi is further away from Pune, I intend to leave Bangalore at 3.00 am, have breakfast at Kamat Ranebennur (That davangere benne dosa camp doesn't open till 7.30 or 8 in the morning), lunch at Sai International (Kolhapur) and an early dinner at a restaurent just after Ahmednagar (don't know the name but it was really good last time).

If anyone is driving all the way to Shirdi then perhaps we can form another group and leave together.
  6. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear Mods, Is there any update on meeting point of Mumbai Convoy? or do we have to meet straightly at the Pune meeting point?
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

@Mods.

The D day is closing in. We are awaiting eagerly for the meet up location and schedule for 14th.

Any updates on the same.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bangalore Group 2 Team,

If you all would be ok, please Post here the following details I will collate and print small handouts to all. I agree with Shams. I suggest we have Lead and Sweeper cars between whom the rest of the team can travel at their own pace. Also Request you to send in your details by Tuesday afternoon. Or You may also email me - ashpalio@gmail.com. Let me know if you send the email so that I do not miss any from this post or email :).

Name:
    Mobile:
    Model:
    Color:
    Reg numb:
    # in car (optional):
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    Hello guys i am from Gujarat and will be coming for the factory visit. this is how i have planned my trip. its 900 kms from my place to ranjangaon. so we have decided night stay at lonavala which is 800 kms. our route will be vapi-ghodbandar-thane and lonawala. we are not too keen on lonawala its just that its only 100 kms from ranjagaon. we would not mind any other place. its just that i am not familiar about that route. can you guys help me with the accomodation in a way that ranjangaon is not too far and i also wish to join you guys till factory on 14.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    mail sent Ashish! thanks for collating the details :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.