1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Updated list from Bangalore plan thread:

1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.

1. Ravi - Punto 1.3, BTM 2nd Stage - Should join Ravi Sir and gang at at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    2. J Ravi, Linea 1.4 FIRE, Basaveswara Nagar - joining Chennai members at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza @ 11 pm
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP
    4. nkrishnap - Linea 1.3 MJD
    5. teky - Punto MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    6. Livelyyoungman - Linea MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    7. ScintillaSpire - Punto MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza

I took my car for a general checkup today & was happy to find that there was a free camp being organized :)
    They delivered the vehicle at 6:00 PM & assured me everything was alright. Confirmed my hotel booking at Ginger, Wakad. So everything is set alongwith meeting J Ravi sir. See you all on 14th.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Amazing!

@amogh: your goal for the forum is being reached!
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear Amogh, Is this the mail sent on Nov 26 with confirmed registrations from bangalore or a new mail has been sent, if yes then i have not received..

Regds..Surya
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Surya, email is sent only once, you might receive any day.
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear Surya & All,

The e-mail that was sent on Nov 26 2012 clearly said the following: Please find attached herewith a PDF that has the list of all confirmed registrations from Bangalore.

No other e-mail was sent. If your name is in the pdf : your registration is confirmed.

The list has been updated (since a few have dropped out and the ones from wait list have been moved to confirmed) : but we haven't sent out the updated / revised list after each cancellation / addition. Those who have been confirmed AFTER sending the 26th November e-mail have been informed by e-mail / telephone call separately.

I hope there is no confusion.

Edit : Surya your name is in the list sent out on 26th November. I really don't understand your above query.
    3 people like this.
  6. Hi Family,
    Everyone who is attending the Pune meet will be super-excited about the itinerary and the factory visit scheduled for 14th. I will be out of station for the next couple of days, before starting out to Pune on the 13th morning. I wish all a safe journey. Take maximum care.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Seems I have to change my route due to the cauvery issue, vehicles are not allowed beyond the KA border at Bannari for 3 days now. So planning to go via Bangalore. Gonna be 100 odd kms more.

@JRavi sir, if you get any updates reg the situation, please let me know. I'm starting monday morning to Hubli.
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear Amogh,
    Thanks for clarification.

regds..Surya
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2012
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I understand that the inter-state check post on Dhimbam-Bannari road is closed for any vehicular movement for the third day today, according to TV news channels; but situation should improve in the coming days. I will update the news whenever the situation improves. By any chance, if it continues to be closed, you can take NH 7 route via Hosur, which is open.
    1 person likes this.
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Well in that case, please do not bring your spare key along to Pune and we will demonstrate/re-live the entire scene of what happened at Ooty ;)
    Ofcourse, you need not call the RSA this time, cause we will be drilling the hole under the body and show you how it works :D
    BTW, I did not get the hole covered up, just in case :cool:

But honestly, there were 2 things that I learnt that day ... How to steal from the boot of a locked car and how strong is the brotherhood of TFI.

Man I am really getting famous (for all the wrong reasons though). My latest achievement is to manage 14.3 kmpl for a drive of 580kms :wow
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.