1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    lol.. This is news to me. Can you fill me in on the entire story.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys : why are you discussing auto lock feature in this thread?

Off topic posts have been deleted
    1 person likes this.
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Everybody has been sent a confirmatory e-mail. Most of the members are NOT new.

Meeting point will be communicated shortly
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Sure, it's more exciting when i can explain live. Will tell you when we meet next week.

RSA was not able to pick the lock from the door (Probably because, each one of us already tried our hands on it before the RSA arrived in about an hr and we managed to make sure he can't pick it the normal way). The guy then made a small hole at the bottom of the driver side door to push the boot open knob (Tip of the year, very useful to know if one is not a thief :D) with a screwdriver and off we were.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    wow. that's a neat trick. But this is whole incident is very hilarious. Tell me more about it when we meet next week (5 days to go)
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

Waiting for the meeting point.

Amogh: do let me know if you want me to pilot for people coming from mumbai and bangalore towards the factory. I will be coming from wakad area and can pilot the group till nagar road meeting point

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  7. nehamit

nehamit Timido

Ahmedabad
    My relatives are in Andheri(W), Juhu scheme and Andheri(E), but I am going to have night halt some where on highway before Pune express way on way to Fiat Factory so that I can join the Mumbai Convoy.
  8. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    You can stay here Hotel Venkat Presidency- Hotel in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra this is located on the highway about 300 meters before the Kalamboli McDonald or 310 meters from the beginning of the Expressway. It is walking distance from the McD & there is an underpass to cross over from the opposite side of the highway.

Of course there are several other options before and after this location. Several smallish hotels line the highway @ Sanpada, little ahead in Turbhe you have the option of either the Ibis or the Yogi and then there's the four seasons in Vashi and of course the Hotel 3 Star in Kharghar. All of these are on the highway.

3 people like this.
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Travel Plan - Group 2

Travel Plan - Group 2

For Group 2 i suggest the below plan, hope this is ok with every one. Please feel free to suggest or change anything that needs correction or addition.

• Start @ 4AM from home (or whatever suits best depending on the location of stay)
    • Meet at Kamat Upachar attached to HP Petrol Pump after the nelamangala toll gate (arond 20KMS) before 5AM
      Link here
    • Start from here @ 5AM
    • Breakfast at Kamat Upachar near Ranebennur (around 250KMs from the first meet point)
      Link here
    • Fuel stop after breakfast at nearby HP/BP COCO outlets, Ranebennur bypass
    • Lunch at Sai Food Court , ~ 30 km after Kolhapur on RHS of NH 4 (around 340 KMs from the Breakfast point) also Fuel stop nearby on NH4
    • If fuel not filled @ Kolhapur during Lunch or additional refuelling option can be at Khedshivpur BP COCO outlet [LHS of NH 4] just before reaching Pune
    • Reach Pune (to respective Hotels)

2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.
    1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    3. Raj29 +2 -- Punto 90HP -- Whitefield -- Cross the Nelamangala JAS toll plaza and meet up the bangalore team @ 5AM
    4. wolverine_arnab---Punto 90HP
    5. Rohit Tunga
    6. saurav -- Punto
    7. pdydeva
    8. tganesh -- Punto 90HP, from Udupi and joining convoy some where in Belgaum.
    9. DRIV3R+1 - Punto 75HP (From Chennai via Bangalore)
    10. Auto Freak - Punto 90 HP (From Chennai via Bangalore)
    11. jayakrishna kola
    12. bluepunter (Santhosh) - Punto1.4EP
    13. Surya (Suryakanth Raju)
    14. puntom (Hemanth) - Punto 1.2 E
    15. addy - Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion
    16. Shams - Punto
    17. Ashpalio - Punto (Aashish / Sheetal / Anup)
    18. Prakash - Punto
    19. chandu525
    20. varun- punto (absal khan/asif)

We need to find a way to get and share all the contact numbers of the members who are in the 2nd Group and travelling together to Factory visit from Bangalore.
    A PM or email can be sent to one member who can then collate all the contact numbers and share with rest of the team. Members can send a PM to me or whoever wants to volanteer, with their contact number and email ID so that it can then be made into one email and shared with everyone in the team.

For the drive, as correctly suggested by Varun we will have to split into smaller groups either 5 cars in each or since we have 20 members on the list depending on the car count we can make it into 3 groups and proceed with the travel!!
    The Lead and sweep cars can coordinate with the groups for the breaks.

A big thank you to J Ravi sir for helping me in planning the stops and fuel stations. :clap
    2 people like this.
  10. Updated List

1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.

1. Ravi - Punto 1.3, BTM 2nd Stage - Should join Ravi Sir and gang at at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    2. J Ravi, Linea 1.4 FIRE, Basaveswara Nagar - joining Chennai members at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza @ 11 pm
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP
    4. nkrishnap - Linea 1.3 MJD
    5. teky - Punto MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    6. Livelyyoungman - Linea MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    7. ScintillaSpire - Punto MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza

2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.
    1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    3. Raj29 +2 -- Punto 90HP -- Whitefield -- Cross the Nelamangala JAS toll plaza and meet up the bangalore team @ 5AM
    4. wolverine_arnab---Punto 90HP
    5. Rohit Tunga
    6. saurav -- Punto
    7. pdydeva
    8. tganesh -- Punto 90HP, from Udupi and joining convoy some where in Belgaum.
    9. DRIV3R+1 - Punto 75HP (From Chennai via Bangalore)
    10. Auto Freak - Punto 90 HP (From Chennai via Bangalore)
    11. jayakrishna kola
    12. bluepunter (Santhosh) - Punto1.4EP
    13. Surya (Suryakanth Raju)
    14. puntom (Hemanth) - Punto 1.2 E
    15. addy - Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion
    16. Shams - Punto
    17. Ashpalio - Punto (Aashish / Sheetal / Anup)
    18. Prakash - Punto
    19. chandu525
    20. varun- punto (absal khan/asif)

3. 13-Dec-2012 - Afternoon - To reach Pune on 14th Morning and directly go for visit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.