1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Please bring the spare key of your FIAT too and keep it with you to prevent accidental automatic central locking with key inside. Don't keep the spare key anywhere in the car.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Please bring the spare key of your FIAT too and keep it with you to prevent accidental automatic central locking with key inside. Don't keep the spare key anywhere in the car.
    1 person likes this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    2 people like this.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    3 people like this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is a good thought. I too suggest this.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
    2 people like this.
  6. Hi All.
    I need a clarification on the FIAT factory visit.
    To the point of being ignorant on this aspect, will the members be getting a confirmatory invite? I mean, as most of the members would be new, how is the team TFI going to differentiate between the invited guests and the uninvited diplomats?
    And where are we going to meet up at Pune, is the place finalised?
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I have to pull out of this event. Just sent email to the admins. This should allow 2 people from Bangalore on the waitlist to be able to make it.

Pack your bags, lucky guys :D

Rajan
  8. Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Bangalore Plan

So you cant make it:banghead:
    Very sorry to hear that..try to make it to the goa meet plzzz

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

@amogh sir , can you please confirm that , i registered for 2 peoples....( me and my friend )

( before i registered just for 1 people...)
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  10. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I carry my spare key 24x7 but i wanted to mention that our FIAT's never get locked accidentally. It is only possible if you leave the keys in the boot and close it while the rest of the car is already locked.

Our friend, Nkiran did this at the resort during the Ooty visit and we were all impressed by FIAT's RSA then.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.