1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

This plan sounds good, lets stick to this.
    We will have to share our contact numbers, may be getting the contact numbers via PM is a good option than sharing here on the posts. What say?
    1 person likes this.
  2. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes My Contact Number :9980577977
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No : it's too long and there is no point sharing it. The intention of sharing with other cities was that many wanted to car pool and travel together.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Travel Plan For Group 1

1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.

1. Ravi - Punto 1.3, BTM 2nd Stage - Should join Ravi Sir and gang at at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    2. J Ravi, Linea 1.4 FIRE, Basaveswara Nagar - joining Chennai members at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza @ 11 pm
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP
    4. nkrishnap - Linea 1.3 MJD
    5. teky - Punto MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza
    6. Livelyyoungman - Linea MJD - Joining J Ravi sir at Nelamangala JAS Toll Plaza

Departure from Nelamangala JAS toll plaza @ 11 pm on 12 Dec 2012 with tankful of fuel and stomachful of food.:)

Intermediate tea break at road-side dhabas

Breakfast and first fuel stop: Hotel Sankam Residency, Belgaum [Located on LHS while going from Bangalore to Pune below the NH 4 flyover]

Second fuel stop [fuel costs less in Maharashtra than Karnataka]: HP COCO outlet @ Kolhapur located on LHS of NH 4 while going from Bangalore to Pune

Coffee/tea/loo break: Sai Food Court, ~30 km after Kolhapur on RHS of NH 4 while going from Bangalore to Pune

Last fuel stop: BP COCO outlet @ Khedshivpur before Pune on LHS of NH 4 while going from Bangalore to Pune

Lunch @ Ginger-Wakad, Pune
    4 people like this.
  5. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Atleast can you tell me my registration status?
  6. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    How's this guys?

1.JPG

its 7x10" now which can be easily scaled down.
    I need confirmation from participants/mods/city coordinators for mass printing.

I agree that there are logistical efforts but hey this is not a regular event, lets make it as good as we can.
    A PDF to everybody is easy but the colours and quality of the print will not be uniform in my opinion.

I can get 45 prints for Bangalore people and if someone from each city comes forward, it will not be very difficult.

I've created the design. Next step I'll do whatever majority of the people say. Its a democratic country anyway. :)
    9 people like this.
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

@ Puntom, The design looks very good in color.
    Stickers are a good option and it would be nice if the stickers turn out more rectangular than the squarish look that the desing has at the moment, IMO.
    Lets hear from others about feedbak :)

By the way, whats it with the number!!
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    great effort hemanth!! its quite nice!! if further alteration is possible then my suggestion would be that instead of the number, we can have full pic of linea as well with the punto... otherwise it won't be fair to linea owners :):)
    1 person likes this.
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Good effort Puntom!! I liked it.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    It will be rectangular. I gave some extra white space at the bottom just for the TFI watermark.
    I'll remove the white spaces at the top and bottom and it will become rectangular.

The number is a Participant number and unique to every car.
    its like the numbers we get at marathons and other such events.
    As somebody told earlier, it gives a nice rally feel.

We can remove the number if majority don't want it.
    putting a full linea and full punto, the special feeling will go.
    on the other side, linea owners should feel proud because their car is bigger.
    Afterall this pride and prestige factor is why sedans sell isn't it :)

Mods, can we have a poll to get a consensus?
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.