1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane Plan

Please highlight this to the mods and ask them to include your names in the mumbai team. This way they can update you of the mumbai meeting point

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. adwaitorama

adwaitorama Timido

Mumbai
    sir, I have registered from Mumbai itself. Just will be in goa for some work..
  3. Mods, waiting for final plan. Am from Pune so let me know I can help in co-ordination etc.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  4. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3

Dear Puntom,

The idea is nice, but i'm afraid that the time which we have now (less than 10 days) is a little less than what we need to execute this idea for all participating members.
  5. saroshmk

saroshmk

Hyderabad
    Yeah, they're also the reason for my bulging waist line :)
  6. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    In my opinion poster would block the view, flag may not survive from Bangalore until Pune, sticker would be a good idea.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not at all possible during day journey, consider minimum 6 hours.

My journey Hyd-Solapur-Sangli (483 Kms)
    recently i have done day journey with my family members started from Hyd @ 7.15am and reached solapur @ 1.15 pm (only one stop @ zaheerabad the Bharath Petroleum ).
    Also i have doen the same stretch during night time started from Hyd @ 1.00am and reached solapur @ 5.30 am and reached home @8.00am and this was my first fastest achievement :D out of my all journeys covering 483 Kms within 7 hours(SH & NH)
  8. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Thanks for your inputs buddy. So, it's not doable at all in 4-1/2 hrs? How are the road conditions? I thought that we can cover 50 Kms in 1 hour unless a huge traffic jam occurs. Is it because of the road traffic during day time?
  9. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Teky and team,

I'm dropping out of Pune trip due to the reason we discussed last weekend. Will be missing it badly :(

Thanks for giving me a call livelyyoungman. Let's have another Chennai meet once you guys come back.

P.S Don't forget to get me a sticker if they give one from FIAT :)
  10. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

@puntom The design is cool. I will go for a sticker as it is more feasible as of now and can be supplied on the spot at meeting points
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.