1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Do we have a rough estimate of the number of cars in mumbai convoy. Just Excited to Know
  2. friskyporsche

friskyporsche Timido

Hi, request to the administrators, We originally registered from Goa but will be in Mumbai during this time and will start from Mumbai. So could you please include my details in the Mumbai list of participants as we have not received any details yet about the travel plans, only a confirmation of our registration. Thanks.
  3. Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Bangalore Plan

Sticker or poster will look bad,maybe bangalore team flag with a fiat logo on it for the lead car and the sweeper will look good..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Please note that wait listed members will be moved to confirmed list only if there are cancellations. Currently we have no additional capacity
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  5. S.K

I suppose it should be around 80 car from Mumbai / navi Mumbai & Thane
  6. hpmadan

hpmadan Timido

Dear Amogh

Even though i registered on the same day of fiat factory visit announcement and also got on confirmation mail below still not able to find my name on the confirmed list

Date: Nov 26, 2012 3:15 PM
    Subject: Form Submission : TFI Factory Visit
    To: <hpmadan@gmail.com>

Thanks for confirming your entry for TFI's Fiat Factory visit at Ranjangaon.
    Keep checking the forum for updates and announcements about the visit.
    Team Fiat India

Below is the data submitted:
    First Name*: Madan
    Last Name*: Kumar
    TFI Handle / Username*: hpmadan
    Email*: hpmadan@gmail.com

City*: Bangalore
    Cell Phone Number*: 9900177166
    Total Number of participants*: 1
    Your Car*: Other
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

@friskyporsche, mods will soon reply you, till then please bear with them. :)
    Whole planing is in process, keep on checking the email that you have given at the time of Registration form. Details will be shared soon by mods.

To other guys who have registered for factory meet from out of the state & will be joining from mumbai(as they are in mumbai in that duration) please let mods know about it before time as 'pfriskyporsche'' did so it'll be easy for mods in terms of arrangement.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

This email is stating that you are registered. This is not the confirmation email that states you are shortlisted for factory visit.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    If you read the announcement earlier, you must have known why your name went to waitlisted?
    Why did you mention, car as Other?
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Did anyone from Pune got the confirmation for factory visit?

As I am still waiting for it ....... :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.