1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As of now, there is only one car from trivandrum.. me, asif and absal in his punto. we plan to leave from here on 12th moring to bangalore n stay at friends house to join the Biggest team from bangalore on 13th early morning .Never are we planning to drive all the way through kerala's horrific roads, i ll be getting out of kerala asap to nagercoil n drive through silky smooth NH7 !! didnt post coz, there might be one more linea from cochin whose plan is yet to be finalized.
    2 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Aviator, unfortunately till there is some cancellation, waitlist can't move up.
    We know that outstation members has to plan early, thats why amogh confirmed outstation first and Pune/Mumbai guys got it late.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Guys incharge of the mumbai convoy... I just want to request you to please set a descent speed limit and certain mutually understood guidelines of convoy driving cuz we dnt want any mishaps on way... I know im sounding lame but this is the first time for a lot of people including me and im worried about driving as a convoy
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Harsh, we appreciate your concern.

We certainly has consider all safety concerns while drafting the plan. We will be sharing the guidelines and instructions in sometime and will send through emails as well to all our participants.

I take this as a opportunity and request all participants to read instructions (to be posted soon) carefully and be extra careful while you are on road.

6 people like this.
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Just 10 Days To Go.....Excited lot :D
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. Thanks mate...din want the entire trip to be a dream come to for theTASS mumbai u know!
  7. friskyporsche

friskyporsche Timido

My car is Goa registered .We will be driving fr Goa to Mumbai on the 13th and would like to join the Mumbai convoy on the 14th for the factory visit.Could you pl provide me with the details of meeting place and time.
    1 person likes this.
  8. I would love to drive till Pune, unfortunately there is an audit happening at the office and my part ends on Wednesday, hopefully it should end letting me travel, apart from that i have exhausted all my leaves for the year and my Pune visit is on loss of pay :) My linea will be missing a drive to its birthplace :( Anyways i will be happy to see you all.
    6 people like this.
  9. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

I've driven 600+ kms in this month already (last weekend trip).
    I expect to clock 2500kms during this factory visit.
    Add another 200kms for normal driving for this month
    that will be 3300kms in a single month

This will be the highest my car will run in a month. the present highest is 3000km/month (may 2011)

Mind you, mine is a 1.2 PETROL with average monthly running of 500-800kms

So what, my Italian babe is visiting her birthplace after all!
    4 people like this.
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Guys any idea .. poster/Sticker/printout's post on glass ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.