1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Soundar - He is referring to Indigo flight and not the TATA Indigo
    2 people like this.
  2. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    This seems exciting.
  3. Oh! My bad eyes didn't catch dates given in the plan.
  4. GoDofWaR

GoDofWaR Novizio

mumbai, india
    yup.got a confirmation call from sreejesh a.k.a. shadowfax.Also i would like to reach out to the people who have CNG fitted on their FIATs.i have never been to pune or outside mumbai in my car so i donno if there are any cng stations along our route. i would like some help in this matter.
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    @Tganesh: Please avoid the Kumta - Sirsi road as the road is being widened and concrete walls are being built, you can get stuck in the traffic jam.

If you can manage the whole lot of deviations between Udupi - Kundapur and then a decent drive till Kumta. From then on the 40 odd kms is in bad shape. From Ankola to Dharwad is decent, Dharwad to Pune should be good to excellent on what you perceive :D
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Your question still holds good, soundar. :D

Whether Tata Indigo or Air Indigo, he can drive his Linea to Pune with all those Emotions. :)
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanks Hurricane for the exhaustive route plan. Relief to NKiran this time, since he had to plan all aspects of a trip while we be our lazy selves each time. You have been very helpful this time while he takes care of the logistics.
    2 people like this.
  8. Aviator

Aviator Amatore

Delhi / Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I just want to know that till what date one can expect the confirmation email?? It will be a great help if any mod can check my status because i haven't received any email till now.

Cheers
  9. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane Plan

Please ensure that you have a tank full of petrol. As there are no known CNG stations on route. And once we leave the assembly point we dont stop anywhere.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    3 people like this.
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Hurricane, I know its bad for me too as I am not going to kolkata as planned before. Client folks are starting Their System testing from 12 dec, and I am the SPOC to client.So leaves cancelled.

I will eagrly wait to see all good pics and updates from you friends.Enjoy the meet, get the info for 1.6 MJD2 ( any news for Bravo or Viaggio).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.