1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saroshmk

saroshmk

Hyderabad
    Kiran - Sorry about not making it on Sunday. I got home pretty late. Are there any updates on accommodation and travel plans?
  2. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    So whats the meeting point.
    1 person likes this.
  3. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes, even I traveled in that route two months back, The roads are really pathetic right from Gokarna Cross to Honnvar

4. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Why not try Udupi-Agumbe-Thirthalli-Shimoga-Honnali-Ranebennur-NH4?

EDIT: Just checked the above route. It is quite long. I would also suggest you take option 1. If the bad roads are only between Honnavar and Ankola, the rest of the route is very good all the way to Hubli-Dharwad bypass.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  5. Ok.. Then I am sure that I can join you from Hubli at 6AM or before. I will be contacting teky for reference.:)
    Bullet, senthil and arun from Kovai.. what is your plan.?
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Bullet & team are starting on Tuesday and will be in Pune on Thursday. They are going to Shirdi on Wednesday I believe, Do you've their numbers. If not I'll PM you that.
  7. Saz_tec

Saz_tec

Bangalore

If My Registration is confirmed,

Chandu525 + Saz_Tec will be coming in Punto 90HP (13-Dec-2012 early morning)

Still keeping our hopes alive :([/QUOTE]

@Chandan - We at my office, are expecting a potential Client Visit on 13th and 14th of this month, however negotiating with my manager for leaves (which are already approved), so that I can make it for the visit. Keeping my fingers crossed and praying that Client visit should be delayed by a week. :)
    Talha
  8. I have senthil's number, but I don't have bullet's.
  9. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

You would be updated soon about the meeting points
  10. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Bangalore
    Saw this post in Hyderabad Plan... Idea seems nice, particularly the Car Numbering(A4 size) to give it a Rally Feel!!!
    Can we have something for Members from Bangalore too...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.