1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Bangalore to Hubli is 400+ km, which will take about 7 hours. We will be crossing Hubli-Dharwad NICE bypass road by 6 am [on 13 Dec 2012] assuming that we leave Nelamangala JAS toll plaza by 11 pm [on 12 Dec 2012]. Please note that we will not be passing through Hubli and Dharwad twin-cities.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Toll Between Bangalore & Pune

Be prepared to pay the following toll between Bangalore and Pune:

TollPaid.png

The last four toll amounts are 62,62,50 and 70 respectively.

Please note that you have the option of paying Rs 31 for the combined Nelamangala+Tumkur toll at Nelamangala JAS toll plaza itself [instead of 16+16 separately] as both are manned by the same firm, in which case, please preserve the toll receipt to be shown at Tumkur JAS toll plaza.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    12 people like this.
  3. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    [/QUOTE]

If My Registration is confirmed,

Chandu525 + Saz_Tec will be coming in Punto 90HP (13-Dec-2012 early morning)

Still keeping our hopes alive :(
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ravi Sir, A small useful tip. If we keep some empty space on right side of excel sheets we can avoid TFI logo blocking the data cells:)
    4 people like this.
  5. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dude, Waiting for that only.. but no such IMPORTANT UPDATE is flying around.
  6. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good to see some useful info coming our way. So should we safely take the 13th to be the day the Bangalore convoy will charge towards Pune?
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    The details of toll payable between Bangalore and Pune are here.
    3 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Road update for KL members. Since there is no KL thread I am posting some useful information here. If Any of the KL team planning to go via NH 17 (Manglore-Ankola-Hubli) the road conditions are bad on NH17. Honnavar to Ankola is terribly Bad. Via Banglore will be the wise option.
    3 people like this.
  9. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    KL team already confirmed that they won't take NH 17 route.

Just because of the road condition, I am in split minds to decide the route. I have two options,
    1. Through Honnavar, Kumta, Dharwad road to join NH4. Concern: Road condition
    2. Through Siddapura, Hosanagara, Haveri to join NH4. Concerns: Ghat section, 27km longer.

Most of the guys I enquired, suggested me to take 1st option. Any opinions?

map.jpg
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    @tnganesh: Two days back my colleague had travelled from Mysuru to Goa via Shimogo-Honnavar-Karwar. He told after Honnavar till Ankola the roads are in miserable condition. There are large pot holes and many places he had to reverse and drive carefully to avoid potholes. From Ankola the road is good. If Haveri road is equally bad then via Kumta will be the best option but avoid night or early morning drive.:)
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.