1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiatfanboy

Fiatfanboy

Mumbai
    I guess I might not get a confirmation since i registered on midnnight of the day it closed.
    Anyways would still join the guys from Mumbai for a convey road trip.
    :rolleyes:
    :car:car:car:car:car:car:car:car:car:car
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    Please check this thread & your Registered e-mail daily for Important Updates
    4 people like this.
  3. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Hi mvb4u,

How are you planning your drive? Do you have anything in mind as to when to start from Guntur and reach Hyderabad etc..? Family?

Kiran might be busy but just to give you a heads up, I am posting the draft agenda. Kiran will fill you in on the rest of the details.

Route details:

The route is pretty straight forward.

Patancheru - Sholapur - Pune (Simple isn't it. Its NH9 all the way)

We heard that there are few rough patches near Humnabad but I don't think it should effect much. I am trying to confirm this from my friends as well. Will post an update as and when I get to know more details.

However considering the road conditions in mind, we felt it is better to start early at 8:00 AM in the morning from Patancheru. That way you can take sufficient breaks if you want and still reach Pune by evening so that you can have a good night's rest before the factory visit next day.

Accomodation

Please post the exact number of people (including friends/family members) and the number of rooms that you require for your stay at Pune. Also let him know the no of days so that he can plan accordingly. He is currently working on the logistics and is awaiting an update from his friend.

p.s: I would love to travel with you guys as a part of the convoy, but my itinerary hasn't been confirmed yet. Since my friends and their family is coming along, I might start in the afternoon and reach there by nightfall. I am still on the look out for some budget hotels. I will let you guys know if I find anything.

@Boss Kiran - Am I right ? :confused
  4. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I reach Hyderabad atleast a day before 13th Dec.

I am also considering start at 8:00 a.m. on 13th Dec., and reach pune before dusk.

Just had a conversation with NKiran and he told that Prasanna might join me from Hyd.

Regarding accommodation I left my choice to be ticked by Kiran.
    1 person likes this.
  5. I don't prefer night rides.. So I am starting on 12th Afternoon 1PM approx., and will reach Hubli at sometime around 8PM and stay there.
    - The next day, Since you are doing an over-night ride, may I know at what time approximately will you be reaching Hubli So that I can join you guys from there.
  6. alokdhawal

alokdhawal Novizio

Mumbai
    Never say never keep up the hope!
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Best Luck TFIans Hyd. Nice to see that 15 persons are visiting Fiat factory this time. Since I was on family tour in last full week and came back on yesterday night, I just can't think of even a single day leave. Waiting for bunch of Photo uploads.
    One suggestion: Please make a small banner/Flag of "TFI-Hyderabad" and keep on waving in 1st car 4m Hyd. Or TFI can decide 01 standard format for A4 size colour poster, location on the car and matter. Let all TFI can follow the same common theme and colour combination/matter. It will give a unique feel to rally photo-shoots and make good road presence. PLease recall the poster made for TFI/FCCH Monsoon rally in 2011.
    1 person likes this.
  8. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    Sirji!! we can discuss this in travel plan thread :D
    1 person likes this.
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Hold your horses guys. As mods said earlier whole plan is being worked out. As this event is going to be massive, mods team need some time to make it flaw-less for everyone. Keep on checking your e mails, As per mods we will receive whole updates soon.
    1 person likes this.
  10. saurav

saurav Amatore

Folks, even i'm ready for car pooling. Its gonna be me & my wife, with rest of the car empty. :D as in the rear seats.

so ppl, might want to pool in my car.

Regards
    Saurav
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.