1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane Plan

I didnt get that

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, you would get email, if it is confirmed.
    1 person likes this.
  3. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Harsh got the confirmation email, I think?!?! Am I right?
  4. Guys, Amogh spoke to me last Saturday & mine is almost confirmed, just waiting for the confirmation mail.

If this is the final plan, I'll also be able to reach Bangalore around 10 PM on 12th. Have you guys planned any meeting point in Bangalore? Or can we meet at Krishnagiri or Hosur, so that I can join you guys?
    1 person likes this.
  5. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    My final plan is not yet decided. But, I think I might take the second option (leave early morning). So, if you see a Hassan registered BNW Linea 1.3 on the way, give me a wave :)

1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.

1. Ravi
    2. J Ravi
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP
    4. nkrishnap - Linea 1.3 MJD

2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.

1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    3. Raj29 +2 -- Punto 90HP
    4. wolverine_arnab---Punto 90HP
    5. Rohit Tunga
    6. saurav -- Punto
    7. pdydeva
    8. tganesh -- Punto 90HP, from Udupi and joining convoy some where in Belgaum.
    9. DRIV3R+1 - Punto 75HP (From Chennai via Bangalore)
    10. Auto Freak - Punto 90 HP (From Chennai via Bangalore)
    11. jayakrishna kola
    12. bluepunter (Santhosh) - Punto1.4EP
    13. Surya (Suryakanth Raju)
    14. puntom (Hemanth) - Punto 1.2 E
    15. addy - Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion

3. 13-Dec-2012 - Afternoon - To reach Pune on 14th Morning and directly go for visit.[/QUOTE]
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Currently the proposed plan is to meet after Neelamangala Toll with J Ravi sir. However we aren't sure about the route we will be taking to Bangalore yet, If we take the Hosur route let's meet after the Krishnagiri toll. We'll keep you updated with the plans.

Aravindh VK - What's your plan?
    1 person likes this.
  7. This was to acknowledge ur call and tell you im following this thread.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yup i got the call!
    1 person likes this.
  8. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @NKiran
    What have you decided at the yesterday's meet regarding factory visit plans?
  9. If you aren't coming via Krishnagiri, I'll try to join Ravi sir & then meet you guys after Neelamangala toll.

@Ravi sir: I was going through the Bangalore thread & was not able to find any meeting/starting point for the members starting on 12th night. I'll be taking the NICE ring road from electronics city, is there anyway we could meet & then start together? This is because of the Yelagiri trip. We had to wait almost 2 hours for the Chennai team to reach & still unsure of them being on time ;)
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    If you are coming taking NICE Ring Road, drive down on NH 4 towards Pune/Mumbai, pay Rs 16 toll for Nelamangala [or Rs 31 for combined Nelamangala+Tumkur toll as both are manned by JAS] at JAS Toll Plaza and wait there. I will start by 10:30 pm on 12 December 2012 from home and reach there by 11 pm.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.