1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: TamilNadu Team- Travel Plan to Pune

Damn!! Missed this meet as I slept late last night and overslept. See you guys soon!

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  2. GoDofWaR

GoDofWaR Novizio

mumbai, india
    Just to be on the safer side i wanted to know if this is the confirmation email that we all got from TFI:

Dear Mumbai TFI'ians,

This e-mail is to confirm your registration for the Factory Visit.

Please note that if you had registered any children for the factory visit, we have removed them from the list since as per instructions received from Fiat, children are not allowed on the factory premises. So kindly do not get children for the visit.

IMPORTANT : due to capacity restrictions only 2 participants per registration are allowed (1 TFI Member + 1 accomplice).

Please write back to us if your plan changes or you decide to opt out of the factory visit for any reason. There is a waiting list of registrations and we will be able to accommodate someone else in your place.

If there are any further announcements, you will be notified by e-mail.

Kind Regards,

TFI

Thank You.
    2 people like this.
  3. hocuspocus

hocuspocus Novizio

Gurgaon, Haryana
    @ Amogh

I had filled the Temporary Registration Form on Nov 28. Ok Ok I know it's late but I'm too curious to know whether i'm in the waiting list and what are my chances since i'm residing in Gurgaon and have to make the travelling plans accordingly.

Please let me know the feasibility of my selection so that I could plan my leaves/travelling itinary accordingly.

BTW....thanks Mods for the fantastic job of organizing this mega event (Pls don't treat this as bribe). I really appreciate the tiresome job being done by you guys.

Regards
  4. Nice and short meet today. Wifey too was happy that I have returned by the promised time. :)
  5. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, that is the confirmation mail. The mail I received is also on the same lines.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    This plan is too spread out! lets cut it down to one gathering point and one meeting place! i hope confident amoon is not very costly..
  7. Confident amoon is lil on the expensive side...So wat is the final plan guys??
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The first meeting point is for people coming from KR Puram. The second is for people coming from Hope Farm Junction. The two are about 3 kms apart :D. My intention is that people coming from KR Puram will just slow down and flash at the toll gate point and the people waiting there will join the convoy. As of now, it is just 2 guys.

I suggested Confident Amoon for the following reasons:

1. Secure parking for almost 50 cars
    2. Lots of open lawn area where people can sit and chat

The cost IIRC is 675 per head + tax for buffet lunch. While I would not rate the food as exquisite, it is quite good. Lots of choices and any day VFM than Rs. 85 for a cup of coffee :D

Rajan
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    we can gather directly at the second meeting point? 675+tax sounds quite costly to me .. :?

Arnab, you will be able to come in the second half only?
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  10. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    My registration is confirmed. I m most happiest person. Thanks Amogh for confirmation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.