1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    a thought crossing my mind, can we make a short documentary sorts of this event? I know we cant do it inside the factory but our journey and the rest of meet is going to be spectacular as well:dance
    3 people like this.
  2. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Hey Teky,
    My tentantive plan for the onward journey is as same as yours. I thought of starting from chennai on wednesday morning and to reach Hubli by night and take a halt there. (Don't you think hubli will be a better place than Davanagere?) We can start from Hubli to Pune on Thursday morning and reach Pune by afternoon and check in into some hotel so that we have enough time to spend in Pune. As you said nothing is concrete yet. Let's pen down all our thoughts and plan accordingly :)
    We should be able to catch up with KL/KA teams.

I'm planning to stay in Pune till saturday morning and start the remaining part of the trip. Shirdi and Goa are on the tentative places to visit as of now. I thought of visiting some coastal areas in karnataka and reach chennai the next wednesday.
    1 person likes this.

3. Count me in as one of those last minute deciders...!! :cool:

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Great idea...anybody here who's been into at least amateur movie making??
  4. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    Thanks buddy. I am afraid photography or any related stuff is not allowed on expressway :(
  5. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Anyone driving from Bangalore?
    I guess if the visit is on Friday, then we will have to start on thursday early morning rite?
    I really really really want to attend, but if there are other cars from Bangalore I am coming for sure.

But then i dont want any stickers on my car. That should be fine i guess

Please advise :)
  6. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    Leaves Sanctioned for December 6th and 7th (I might be the first person to do this) :)

Plan frozen... I'll be leaving early in the morning on 6th and reach Pune the same day evening.
    Me and 3 of my colleagues may travel together in their respective Fiats (1.2l punto, 1.3 punto, 1.4 punto and a 1.4 Linea).
    Any others who have the same plan may tag along

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  7. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Puntom which part of bengaluru ? how to be in touch?
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    lets wait for sometime till the list for each city is posted here by the mods. surely there will be many Fiats from bangalore and most of them will have the same plan as yours so we can all drive together...
    1 person likes this.
  9. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    I'm driving a Linea 1.3 from Bangalore. But haven't decided yet on when to start. Mostly we might start on Thursday afternoon, but not sure. Will update you when a plan is finalized. I think it would be better if we waited for the actual schedule of events from the moderators so that we can plan according to it.

Me too not that keen on stickers. Lets see how it looks on white.
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Note:

We will be opening a "Read Only" Thread soon with a list of all those who are traveling from cities other than Pune & Mumbai. You guys can then co-ordinate with each other via e-mail to plan the drive. We will put up the list in the first week of November and keep on updating it as we get more registrations.

Thanks
    8 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.